Thursday, August 30, 2012

Beauty Products I've Used Up

Hello everyone! I've used up many beauty products in the last few months. I knew that I was buying a lot of makeup during the time, so I made a promise to myself that I can use the new things that I bought; but to start using the old ones a lot more before it belongs to the trash can. And I finally did it, with me right now are 12 products that I've used all up. I will be talking about if it was a good product and just a little description on the product. And these products are everything that I love using or just have no problem with it, because I know that most people say that they would still keep using a product even if they don't like just for the sake of the money wise. But I feel like why would you do that, why would you force yourself into using something that you don't like. So what I do with the product is I either give them away or keep it to use on special occasion for someone that they want me to do their makeup, because it might works great for them.

1. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Creamsicle- This is just a great all around color, I brought it with me overseas and I had used it seriously almost every single day. It is indeed very moisturizing for a lipstick and it looks great by itself. Every look and color gloss goes quite well with Creamsicle.

2. NARS Lipstick in Shanghai Express- I also brought this overseas with me, because I knew that I will be going to a lot of special events. When I brought it, it was half way finished so I knew that that was the right time to start using it again before I get into a lot more of my new makeup. I mean I have the lipsticks for quite a long time now. It is a standard red lipstick color with a really good formula. I really like it.

3. Mac Eyeshadow in Blanc Type- This is my all time favorite highlight color. It is a matte, creamy, beige color that goes great with every look. And I've had the eyeshadow for a bit over a year, but before that I've go through a few pans of it.

4. Smashbox Softbox Eyeshadow Palette- I've had this palette just a bit over a year ago and it was like my favorite palette at that time. I seriously used it every time I do my makeup for around 2 months, but than I kind of get myself out of the palette to try something different. Of course I used it from time to time, but it just comes to its end this time around.

5. Revlon Colorstay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin- My shade in this foundation is Buff and it match me quite well. It is in fact one of my all time favorite foundation, even beating some high end foundations. It last all day long and really keeps my face not showing too much oil. I've been using this foundation for so so long now, and I think I've gone through at least 3 bottles of it.

6. MAC Lipstick in Myself- This lipstick was from the All Ages, All Races, All Sexes collection I believe, so that was a long time ago. And this color is just an everyday wearable color suitable for any seasons and occasions.

7. MAC Lip Liner in Trimmed in Pink- I love to pair this lip liner on the bottom of any bright pink lipstick if it is summer or special occasions. Or sometime I like to pair with a nude or tone down lip color so than it will be more wearable, but something unique. And this lipstick was from the Too Fabulous collection, so you can't get it at MAC anymore. Btw, it's a bright blue pink lip liner color.

8.  Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Rose Ivory- This foundation works okay for me, but it is nothing wow amazing. And I've had it for a decent amount of it, so I thought that I hadn't used it in a while so why not start using it now.

9. OPI Nail Polish in On Collins Ave. This polish is pretty old, it is from one of their collections a long time ago. I can't remember what it was called. But this color I have a lot more that is similar to it or is the exact same color, so there was no reason for me to still have it so I started to wearing it a lot more. Bright orange-red.

10. ELF Eyelid Primer- My current favorite primer is this ELF one, because it's very cheap and works great great.

11. Majolica Majorca Lash Expender Frame Plus Mascara- My all time favorite mascara is just to describe it. It has everything that I think a mascara needs.

12. Skin79 Hot Pink Super Plus Beblesh Balm- This specific one is for oily or combination skin and this was the first BB cream that I've had ever used. And it still is one of my favorite along with Lioele and a few other brands. I have gone through 2-3 bottles of it, so this just proves how much I love.

Yep, that's it! That's everything that I've used all up recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment