Monday, August 27, 2012

New and Love Hair Products

Hey everyone! In this post will be about NEW hair products that I've just bought and hair products that I absolutely love. My hair loves products, it just soaks everything that I put in it.

Shampoos/Conditioners: I currently have two shampoos and conditioners that I love. I ran out of the first brand of shampoos and conditioners, so I just wanted to try something new and I love it just as well as the first two brands that I've used for shampoo ad conditioner. For the month of July I had used the CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo and it works wonders for my hair. Along with it I had used the Sunsilk Smooth & Manageable Conditioner. And if you don't know, Sunsilk is really big over in Asia, it's the number one leading hair brand over there. But I've never seen Sunsilk sold in store or heard anyone talk about it along with the shampoo I used CLEAR.  And if you want to try it, I'm pretty you can order it online somehow. Then, when the CLEAR and Sunsilk ran out, I wanted to try a different brand of shampoos and conditioners and when I was in Thailand I saw the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Repairing Shampoo/Conditioner in its little section of the drugstore. And what caught my eyes was that it says "repair and damage hair" and it also has one of my favorite Thai actress Chompoo Araya as the presenter for it. And I just want to tell you guys that these shampoos and conditioners work wonders. I definitely will recommend them if you have damage hair or need a good shampooing and conditioning. And the smell of these two shampoos are just a very beautiful, and minty feeling to the touch.

Hair Masque- For hair masque I've been using the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque since late June and I still have some left and I really really likes it. The smell of it is just so suitable for summer and works great during the summer as well, because that is when I go to the beach a lot. And my hair tends to dry up when I go to the beach, so I just put this on during the shower for 5 minutes and I can see a difference in the smoothness of my hair. I do this 2 times a week leaving 2-3 days in between.

Leave In Products:

Nioxin Volume & Texture Creme- Even though my hair is thick, but since it is long when I style my hair the roots of my hair can falls flat. So to help make it have more volume up there I put a pump size of this creme into the roots and just massage it in. This product really makes your hair thicker and have more volume, perfect for when curling your hair.

Terax Finishing Spray Lightweight Spray w/UV Protection- This product is a life rescue to me during the summer, because it is like a sunscreen for your hair. And I put this on whenever I leave my house, before I live in a hot place so my hair always heats up and it is so so bad for it.

Tools:

Remington TStudio Ceramic Pearl Curling Wand- Lately I've been in love with doing my hair in medium size curls and not hairspraying, so than it will not only look soft; but feels soft as well. It's just really beautiful to look at. And I like this specific wand because it gets smaller near the ends, so it makes your hair have small waves near the bottom and gets looser near the top.

And than I just bought a few more products and tools that I haven't used yet, but I think might work for my hair.

Pantene Anti-Breakage Detangler
Pantene Strengthen & Smooth, Finishing Creme
Conair Instant Heat Multi-Sized Hot Rollers w/Heated Clips
Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Infused Comb(wide tooth)

 I guess that is it to the hair products that I just recently bought and that I loves. See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment