Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sale Haul: Victoria's Secret Winter Semi-Annual


I hit up the mall again today for the VS winter semi-annual sale. I picked up a lot of goodies that I want to share with you guys, and you guys should definitely check out your local Victoria's Secret right now for their amazing sale deals. 


 Pink Heartbreaker! Multi-way plunge bra- floral leopard

 Sexy Tee Full Coverage Bra- White deco daisy

 Sexy Tee Full Coverage Bra- Black Retro Dot

 Sexy Tee Full Coverage Bra- Natural Animal

 Body by Victoria Full Coverage Bra- Black

 VS PINK! Lace Trim Bandeau Bra- Floral

 VS PINK! Lace Trim Bandeau Bra- Pink

 VS PINK! Lace Trim Bandeau Bra- Grey

 VS PINK! Lace Bandeau- Cream

 VS PINK! Lace Bandeau- Black

 VS PINK! Lace Bandeau- Teal

 Cotton Lingerie Lace-waist shortie panty- Black retro dot

 Cotton Lingerie Lace-waist Shortie Panty- Black

 Cotton Lingerie Lace-waist Shortie Panty- Turquoise

 Cotton Lingerie Hiphugger Panty- White Blooming Daisies

 Cotton Lingerie Hiphugger Panty- Light Buff
*i also got four other colors of this kind in black, white, nude, and black deco daisy

 Heart Logo Sleepshirt- Sassy Grape/Dark Blue Trim

 VS Signature Graphic Print Sleepshirt- Lilac/Blue Script

                                    
VS Signature Graphic Print Sleepshirt- Deep Blue/Sweet Pink Script(left pic), Pink/Black Script(right pic)

 Colin Stuart Over-the-knee riding boots

 Sorel 1964 Premium CVS Boot(i bought the one in blue)

 VS Seduction Dark Orchid Ultimate Gift Box

 Holiday Collection Crystal Kiss Eau de Toilette

I did get a lot of Victoria's Secret stuff, but everyone that I saw shopping got as much as me when I was there so I don't feel like I bought too much. I mean it is a sale, and you don't get this good of a deal everyday. So for me it's okay to splurge a bit when there's a sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment