Sunday, October 14, 2012

Drugstore/Inexpensive Skincare Products

This is going to be all about skincare products from the drugstore or is just inexpensive products that I have tried that stands out among its kind. This is aiming mostly toward combination-oily skin people, because I have oily skin. And one more thing, the prices for every products may vary from stores to cities.

Cleanser- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser For Normal to Oily Skin($9.47)

Exfoliator- St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub($3.49)

Toner- L'Oreal HydraFresh Toner Alcohol-Free($6.99)

Moisturizer w/out SPF for Acne- Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Lotion($6.99)

Regular Moisturizer w/out SPF- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Combination Skin($9.99)

Regular Moisturizer w/ SPF- Clean & Clear FINISHES Pore Perfecting Moisturizer Oil-Free SPF15($7)

Mask- Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque ($3.79)

Spot Treatment- Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment($7.49)

The only categories that I could think of that I skipped are eye cream, night cream, and day cream. This is just because I haven't tired any drugstore or inexpensive creams. For creams, I really invest in those since they are about wrinkles and I do not want wrinkles. So I would suggest to invest in a really good cream even if they are like $50+. It is totally worth it for long-term effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment