Sunday, October 14, 2012

Worth the Price High End/ Expensive Skincare Products

These are just the high end expensive products that I've tried that I guarantee will work for the MAJORITY of the people. I have combination oily skin, so most of these products leans more toward girls with my skin type. Lets get started.

Cleanser- Bioderma Sensibio H20 aka Bioderma Crealine H20(price varies, if you live in the US you can get it only through Amazon since it is a French brand)

Exfoliator- Be Fine Exfoliating Cleanser

Toner- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3

Moisturizer- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

Moisturizer w/ SPF- Dior Diorsnow UV Shield White Reveal Moisturizing UV Protection SPF 50 PA+++

Day Cream- Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Oil-Free Creme SPF 25

Night Cream- Dior Diorsnow D-NA Reverse White Reveal Night Concentrate

Serum- Estee Lauder Adanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

Eye Cream- SK-II Signature Eye Cream

I didn't get the price of any of the products, but if they interest you, you can go to Nordstrom website where most of the products can be found to check the price. If not, than you can google the product's company website on Google. I'm pretty sure you can find most, if not all of the products on Nordstrom. I am in a hurry, but I just want to get this up and over with. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment