Monday, February 20, 2012

Bloomingdale's and Sephora Haul

Today, I am back with a makeup haul that I bought at the mall today. I of course went to many other stores, but I'll be hauling those in another separate post. If I tried to haul everything in this post it will be way way, too long. Anyway, so I picked up a lot of makeup products from Bloomingdale's and Sephora, but I'll start off first with Bloomingdale's products.

Bloomingdale's:

Chantecaille Cosmetics- I heard flowerbomb31 talked and review about how much she loved Chantecaille, so I decided to give it a go. And I have swatched every products that I bought and I absolutely love their payoff.

1.) The Coral Reef Limited Edition Eye and Cheek Palette
2.) Tiger in the Wild Limited Edition Eye and Cheek Palette.
3.) Lasting Eye Shade in Titanium
4.) Cheek Shade in Ecstacy
5.) Compact Soleil in Tahiti
6.) Brilliant Glosses in Flirt and Folly
7.) Hydra Chic Lipsticks in Water Lily and Willow

The makeup artist that worked at the Chantecaille counter I went to was super nice, so she gave me a 10% discount out of the total price. I guess she saw that I bought a lot of products at the same time.

Chanel- Than, I went to the Chanel counter and I only picked up 1 thing with my own money.

1.) Creamy Cleansing Milk + Anti-Pollution Face and Eyes

And than, the girl that worked for the Chanel counter I went to was nice enough and gave me 3 samples and they are the...

1.) Ultra Collection Line Repair Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
2.) Chanel N 19 Eau De Parfum
3.) Chanel Coco Eau De Parfum

Yves Saint Laurent- Next, I went to YSL counter and I only picked up 3 things.

1.) Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #7
2.) Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #30
3.) Rouge Perle Lipstick in #66

Christian Dior- The last counter that I visit was Christian Dior and I picked up two things from the line.

1.) Dior Addict Lip Glow in #001
2.) Dior Harmonie de Blush in #001

Than, I got a free sample of the Instant Cleansing Water, which is suppose to be for all skin types.

Sephora:

1.) Laura Mercier Limited Edition Nail Lacquers in Sizzle, Cabana and Twilight
2.) Laura Mercier Stickgloss Lipsticks in Patchouli and Courtisane
3.) Laura Mercier Limited Edition Mini Lip Glace Set(includes Rose, Blush, After Hours, Sparkling and Quartz)
4.) Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in Chocolate Cherry and Milk Chocolate
5.) Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Rich Color Eyeshadows in Pink Silk, Rich Slate and Sand Dune
6.) Buxom by Bare Escentuals True Hue Blushes in Rendezvous, Trvst, Shangri-la-la and Luvitate
7.) NARS Lhasa Single Eyeshadow
8.) NARS Paramaribo Eyeshadows Duo
9.) NARS Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Dark Rite
10.) NARS Mexican Rose Lip Color

That was everything that I bought with my own money. Hope you all enjoyed it. More hauls are coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment