Monday, February 13, 2012

Haul: Ulta, Sephora, MAC, Lush and J. Crew

I did some shopping on Saturday with my a few of my friends and my family. So I picked up some beauty products and a few clothing and accessories that I've been wanting for a few weeks now. To get it out there I bought everything with my own money. Lets get started...

Ulta:

1. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes- Many beauty gurus like macbarbie07 really love the Maybelline bouncy blushes, which have came out for over a month now. I've been wanting this since so many people are raving about it, but I do know that xsparkage aka Leesha doesn't like it. Which makes me want to try it even more. So I picked up 4 shades in Hot Tamale, Coffee Cake, Fresh Pink and Plum Wine. By far I am liking it. I've wore it twice already and I really like how it feels and look.

2. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow- If you guys know from my previous haul or the one before that I bought the new L'Oreal cream shadows and I really liked it. Now Maybelline has comes out with their own version of a cream/gel shadows and since I was so impress with the L'Oreal one I decided to give the Maybelline one a try. I bought 3 colors in Tenacious Teal, Fierce and Tangy and Pomegranate Punk. I am also really impress by these color tattoos. I've used Tenacious Teal and Pomegranate Punk yesterday and it has lasted all day for me. Maybelline has come out with a lot of great affordable products lately.

3. Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamels- I absolutely love Revlon nail polishes. I love their consistency and their lasting power. So I could not pass it up that they came out with a new line of nail polishes and it has Halle Berry as the model, I absolutely adore her. Anyway, I bought 2 polishes from them in Spanish Moss and French Roast. I've apply French Roast last night and I really like the consistency of it.

So that was all I picked up at Ulta. Now I'll go to what I bought at Sephora, than MAC, Lush and J. Crew.

Sephora:

1. Boyfriend Billionaire Boyfriend Eau de Parfum 1.7oz- I have never tried the original Boyfriend scent and most people says that they like the original one a bit better, but they still liked it anyway. This scent is very sexy and professional in my opinion and I've let my mom smelled it and she really likes it. She actually ask if she could use it as well and I was like "of course". So this scent I guess is very universal and will suit most people, but it won't suit everyone because I know that some people don't like it. But I really like it and I love the packaging. And this scent was actually design by Kate Walsh.

2. NARS Hanamichi Eye Shadow Palette- NARS recently came out with a gorgeous and unique eyeshadow palette called Hanamichi. I've not tried it, but I am really excited too since NARS is my favorite cosmetics brand by far. It also comes with a brush.

3. Ojon Volume Advance Kit- I am not sure when my last hair care routine was, but I've switched from that since December. So I really need to switch it up again, but don't worry I'll be doing what my current hair care routine is very soon. But I bought this new Ojon Volume Advance Hair Products Kit and it comes with a shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment and thickening spray. I really need this kit, because I feel like my hair is really flat and so thin lately. I don't know why this is happening or maybe it is just my illusion. But I haven't used any Ojon or products in this kit yet so I am very excited. But I first will used all of the products from my current hair care routine first and than I'll do an updated one. Than, I'll try this Ojon kit and if I really like it, I'll an updated updated updated hair care routine.

4. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner- I have a Bobbi Brown gel liner in Black Ink and it is my favorite. So now I decided to get a new one in a different shade that I haven't tried and it is Black Mauve Shimmer Ink. I feel that this color is so unique and pretty and it is true.

MAC:
I guess MAC has came out with a ton of new collections lately. But I only picked up what I actually really interested in from their new collections.

A Shade of Red for Every Heart Collection:

1. Lip Pencil- Beet
2. Pro Longwear Lipglass- Lasting Achievement

Mineralize Perfectly Finished Collection:

1. Mineralize Concealer- NC 15

Vera Collection:

1. Strawberry Patch Crush Metallic Pigments Set
2. Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners- Industrial, Designer Purple and Black Line
3. Plushglass- Butterfly Dream
4. Pearlmatte Face Powders- Sunday Afternoon and Flower Fantasy

Cook MAC Collection:

1. Tendertone Lip Balms- Hot 'n' Saucy, Purring and Tread Gently
2. Nail Lacquers- Al Fredo

Shop MAC Collection:
1. Cremeblend Blushes- Restores Dazzle! and Florida
2. Lipsticks- Dish It Up, Naughty Saute and Watch Me Simmer

Lush:

1. No Drought- I've been wanting to try the LUSH dry shampoo, so I finally went into the store and the girl that was working there recommended me the "No Drought" dry shampoo. If you don't know what dry shampoo is, basically it is just like what it says a "dry shampoo". You don't need to wash or wet your hair. All you do is either spray or put a little bit to the root of your hair and it will soaked in all the grease and oil and make your hair look like you just washed it. When all you really do was just put some powder on your hair.

2. Mint Juleps- I never tried a lush lip scrub, until recently a few of the beauty gurus I watched start showing them in their videos. So I decided to pick up Mint Juleps out of the 3 flavors they have for their lip scrubs so far. And I love how you can just lick it off when you are on the go!

3. Lip Balms/Tint- I already have two of LUSH lip balms in tin form and I really like them. So I decided to pick up 3 more in Snow Fairy, A Million Kisses and Latte.

J. Crew:

1. Chambray Bayou Tunic in Navy- A really nice laid back top. A nice summer shirt, but can definitely be layered for fall and winter.

2. Classic Donegal Tweed Schoolboy Blazer in Sepia- Blazers are one of those fashion pieces that are very professional, but definitely wearable at the same time. So I think that you should invest in a really good blazer, like the one in Sepia that I bought.

3. Bright Multicolor Floral Scarf- This scarf is very out there and great for the summer or just any season if you want a pop of color.

4. Snakeskin Belt- I really like this belt. It is very Coach and fashion show inspired. I would describe this belt as a high fashion style belt.

5.) Solid Opaque Tights- I don't have any bright colors tight, because I just can't seem to find them anywhere. Than, I went into the tight sections of J. Crew and found a bajillion of colorful tights. But I only end up buying a bright orange and a bright berry pink color tights. These would look so good with boots.

These are everything that I bought during my mall shopping on this past Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment