Saturday, February 25, 2012

Asian Makeup Haul

This is the last part of my little series of haul. This haul is going to be all for Asian cosmetics. Now I bought all of these at a local Asian makeup/beauty store, but I'm pretty sure you can order these products either online or at many other places.

Etude House:

1.) Miss Tangerine Sweet Shower Lips in #1 Shiny Pink Shower, #2 Sweet Berry Blossom and #3 Miss Sunny Tangerine
2.) Etude House Lovely Cookie Blushers in #6 Grapefruit, #3 Raspberry, #3 Orange Cookie and #4 Carrot CheeseCake
3.) Fresh Cherry Tints in #1 Cherry Red, #2 Cherry Pink and #3 Cherry Peach
4.) Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream in #3 Sheer Flawless Skin
5.) Precious Mineral Brightener
6.) Good-bye Pore-ever Pore Primer Essence
7.) Code B Strong Eyes Cream Liner in #1 Strong Black
8.) Peach Cheek Blusher in #2 Smile Pink and #5 Happy Peach
9.) Sweet Eye Cupcake in #4 Lavender & Grape
10.) Princess Jewelry Finish Pact

Canmake Cosmetics:

1.) Cheek & Cheek in 01 Candy Flower and 02 Rose Tiara
2.) Cream Cheek in 06 Nut Cream and 04 Vitamin Orange
3.) Glamourous Fur Mascara in 01 Deep Black
4.) Super CAL BASE Hardener
5.) Super GLOSS Coat

Lioele Cosmetics:

1.) Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base
2.) Triple the Solution BB Cream SPF 30 PA++- I have tried a few of the other Lioele BB Creams when I was in South Korea during the summer and I loved all of them, so I decided to pick this one up.
3.) Skin FX Twin Cake SPF 27 PA++
4.) Brush Pen Eyeliner
5.) Water-proof Eyeliner
6.) Color Eyeshadows in #13, #11, #33 and #15
7.) Vivid Matte Lipsticks in 04 Red and 05 Purple

Innisfree Cosmetics: I have tried all of Innisfree lip products and I really like them, so that is why I've decided to give their face and eye products a try as well.

1.) Rose Marbling Blusher #1 Pink Rose and #2 Peach Rose
2.) Mineral Melting Foundation SPF32 in C1
3.) Mineral Perfect Concealer in #1
4.) Mineral Shadows in #2, #9 and #12
5.) Eco Dual Tear Drop Liner in White

Mistine Cosmetics:

1.) No. 1 Platinum Super Powder SPF 22PA++ #S1
2.) No. 1 Platinum Shiny Lipsticks in #6, #9, #7 and #8
3.) BB High Definition Super Powder in #1

Koji Cosmetics:

1.) Dolly Wink Eyelash in Sweet Girly and Natural Girly
2.) Dolly Wink Long Mascara in Black

And that was everything that I bought at a local Asian beauty store with my own money. I actually bought quite a bit that I came out with 3 cute bags full of makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment