Sunday, March 4, 2012

January and February 2012 Favorites!

Hi beauties! As you can probably tell by the title, it is that time of the month again for a favorite blog post. This time I am combining my favorites from January and February together. I feel like that February is such a short month to like something, so that is why I didn't have a January favorites up last month. Now lets get onto the favorites, I'll be sharing my favorite beauty products, songs, artists and food.

Beauty Products:

1.) MAC Mineralize Concealer in NC 15- This concealer was more of my February favorites, because I bought it in February and have been loving it. I use it with every foundation or bb cream if I needed more coverage the whole entire month of February.

2.) Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation in Fair/Light- So in December I saw a review on the Josie Maran Argan... foundation and it totally persuade me to buy it. And now I absolutely love the foundation. It is my current favorite foundation and I'll go more into when I get my foundation routine blog post up. And I'll also be doing my favorite drugstore foundation routine, so look out for that.

3.) Lorac TANtalizer Baked Matte Satin Bronzer SPF 15- This has been my favorite bronzer since I bought it in early January. I still love it. It give me a really nice shimmery bronze glow.

4.) MAC Strawberry Patch Crush Metallic Pigments Set- This set of pigments was from the MAC Vera collection. From the day that I bought it I've been experimenting many looks using it and I have just been loving it.

5.) Lancome Color Design Sensational Effect Eyeshadows Smooth Hold- My favorite eyeshadow for the month was Exhibition, Camisole and Make it Work. They are very smooth and silky when goes on the eyes. Totally recommend these eyeshadows.

6.) L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Eyeshadows- I seriously just love the new cream shadows that L'Oreal just came out in January or a few months ago. This is seriously the best cream eyeshadows ever, it is so comparable to the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill cream shadows. I love all of the colors that I have which are Golden Sage, Infinite Sky, Sultry Smoke, Midnight Blue and Perpetual Purple.

7.) Canmake Glamourous Fur Mascara in 01 Deep Black- This mascara was only my February 2012 favorites, because I didn't have any mascara favorite for January. And I just love Asian mascaras and their packaging are so adorable and cute.

8.) Illamasqua Powder Blushers- One of my favorite blushes from January till February would have to be the Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Tweak and Panic. These are beautiful colors that are very smooth and pigmented when go on your cheeks. I just love it.

9.) Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blushes- These are like the coolest blushes ever and not to mention that they are great quality for such an affordable price. My favorite shades out of the four that I have is Hot Tamale than it would be Plum Wine.

10.) Rimmel London Kate Collection Lipsticks- My favorite lipsticks for the whole two months definitely would have to be the Rimmel London Kate Collection Lipsticks. I now have all of the colors that I came out, because I just love the colors that I originally have so freaking much.

11.) Lush Lip Balms/Tint- My favorite lip balms are the Lush ones and my favorite color is A Million Kisses.

12.) Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover- I bought the Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover because I saw many people like it and I agree with all of them. It is definitely the best eye makeup remover on the market, although I haven't really tried any other eye makeup remover. lol

13.) Palladio Beauty Rice Paper- This is just the best blotting paper in the world. I definitely will be buying more of these when I am running out of them. I am actually already on my second pack of them.

14.) Lush No Drought- My all time favorite dry shampoo would now have to go to LUSH's No Drought. It is a very unique packaging dry shampoo, which is probably why I like it the best than any other dry shampoos I have tried.

15.) Ojon Volume Advance Kit- My favorite hair products are the Ojon hair products that I bought in a kit. It is just my February favorites, but I can tell that if I was to bought it earlier in January it would also be my January favorites as well.

16.) Coach Poppy Flower Perfume Spray- This is my favorite perfume of the months of January and February because I love to try out new perfumes every month or every 2-3 months.

17.) Hobo International "Vintage Becka" Crossbody Bag- This is definitely going to be my bag of the year for 2012. I absolutely positively love it. I seriously use it every single time I go out if I am not using a clutch and unless I don't need a purse or a clutch.

18.) Nail Polishes- I have been in a nail polish mood the last two months of full winter months. I have almost 10 favorites nail polish, because that is just how much I love nail polishes during January and February.
- Illamasqua Faux Pas
- Zoya Adina
- Man Glaze Fuggen Ugly
- Sally Hansen Brilliant Bordeaux
- Chanel Rose Paradise and Peche Nacree
- Revlon ColorStay Longwear Nail Enamels Spanish Moss and French Roast

Songs/Artists:

1.) T-ara has been my favorite artists for the entire month of January and even till now, March. My three favorite songs from them are "Cry Cry", "Why Are You Being Like This" and "We Were In Love". But I love all of their songs. If you don't already know, T-ara is a South Korean korean pop girl group.

Foods:

1.) Sushi- My favorite food of the month are sushi. I have been craving it almost every single, because I love it so much. So I seriously help my mom make it every week. Sometime I do go out and buy it instead of homemaking them.

2.) Coconut Water- I love coconut water for January and February. My favorite brand are the Vita Coco.

That was all my January and February 2012 favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment