Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Books Haul!

I am back with a book haul. Which is such a longtime from my last book haul. I seriously have no idea how long ago my last book haul was. Although, today I am back with a bunch of books to haul to you guys. This is seriously my first time buying over 20 books at the same time. The guy at the check out was so nice, because he saw that I had bought a bunch of books he gave me a 10% discount out of my whole entire price.

1.) "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" by Stieg Larsson
2.) "The Iron Queen" and "The Iron Knight" by Julie Kagawa
3.) "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin
4.) "A Clash of Kings" and "A Storm of Swords" by George R.R. Martin
5.) "Eve" by Anna Carey
6.) "Delirium" by Lauren Oliver
7.) "Dragon's Oath" and "Lenobia's Vow" by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast
8.) "Divergent" by Veronica Roth
9.) "Fracture" by Megan Miranda
10.) "Entwined" by Heather Dixon
11.) "Matched" by Ally Condie
12.) "Incarceron" by Catherine Fisher
13.) "Linger" by Maggie Stiefvater
14.) "Lost in Time" by Melissa de la Cruz- my longtime favorite vampire books series
15.) "After Obsession" by Carrie Jones + Steven E. Wedel
16.) "Beautiful Creatures" by Kami Garcia + Margaret Stohl
17.) "Clockwork Angel" by Cassandra Clare
18.) "Alex in Wunderstrande" by K. Parr

That is it for every books that I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment