Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hair Care Routine ft. Ojon Volume Advance Kit

It is time for another updated hair care routine. So to start off, my hair type is very oily and thick. Although, this past month, I've feel like my hair is getting so dry and thin as the days goes on. That is why I decided that it is time to switch up my hair care routine, so I from than on had moved on to using Ojon hair products for the last 3 weeks or so. And you can buy Ojon hair products at Sephora and probably at selected salons as well.

First, I mainly want to say that I bought every single products and things that I will be mentioning in this blog post with my OWN money. And I am not being sponsored or compensated or anything, I'll say my honest opinions on the products. I use mostly Ojon products, but I do use variety of other brands as well. So in the Ojon Volume Advance Kit, the kit comes with
- damage reverse Restorative Hair Treatment 1.5 oz. / 50ml
- Volume Advance Volumizing Shampoo 2 fl. oz. / 60ml
- Volume Advance Volumizing Conditioner 2 fl. oz. / 60ml
- Volume Advance Thickening Spray 1.8 fl. oz. / 55ml

I wash my hair every other day or every other two to three days. I don't wash my hair everyday or else my hair will be too dry and not healthy. I suggest to try to go at least every other day of washing your hair. Avoid water to touch your hair as
much as possible.

BEFORE Shower:

Step 1- Every time before I take a shower, I either brush or comb through my hair gently. I start from the tip to the roots, so that there will be less tangles.

DURING Shower:

Step 1- First, I thoroughly wet my hair completely with cold water. Then, I rinse the water out from the tips of my hair, so that my shampoo will get a nice wash and lather.

Step 2- I apply about a quarter size amount of the Ojon Volume Advance Volumizing Shampoo to the palms of my hand. Then, I massage it very well and gently to the roots of my hair to the hairs around my neck to have a nice lather. And after I've massage the shampoo into my hair, I let it sit in my hair for about 15-30 seconds before I rinse it off with cold water.

Step 3- After, I've rinsed my hair with the shampoo with cold water. I now move on to condition my hair with the Ojon Volume Advance Volumizing Conditioner. I now apply only about a dime size amount of the conditioner from the hair around my neck and below till the tips. I don't go any higher or to the roots because my hair will be oily and get greasy a lot faster.

Step 3.5- This next step, I don't do everyday. I do it 2 times a week for the best results for my hair. And that is using the Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment. I apply about 1 1/2 teaspoons of the treatment onto my hair, from roots to tips and wait for about 10 minutes in the shower. And since I am waiting, I like to shave and do other stuff in the shower. So what I do is that I will apply the treatment evenly as possible through out my hair, focusing mainly on the tips and than massage the roots and I put it up in a shower cap. This is so that I can wash and cleanse my body without having to wet it and ruin the process. And I love how this treatment smells, it is very earthy which I like. Then, after I've waited for about 10 minutes I rinse it off like I would with a regular shampoo and conditioner with cold water.

AFTER Shower: I take a shower at night, so after I am out of the shower I don't really do much to my hair. But I do do two steps every time I take a shower, which is 98% always at night or during the evening hours.

Step 1- I always always comb through my hair with a wide tooth comb after I am out of the shower. I just use any of my wide tooth comb that is lying around my room, so any wide tooth comb will be just fine.

Step 2- I then, apply the Ojon Volume Advance Thickening Spray three times to the roots of my hair. I spritz one spritz to the left and right of my roots and one to the back of my head. Then, I just massage it gently into my wet or damp hair.

MORNING After Shower: Now it is on to my morning hair routine, which I don't have a certain routine because I don't do the same hair styles everyday. But I do use a few products in the morning and I don't use these products everyday.

1.) Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo- This is my current favorite dry shampoo and I use it every other day. So I wash my hair at night, than the next morning my hair is still very clean and fresh. So I don't use it the morning after I took a full shower, I use it the next morning after the morning I took a full shower if you know what I mean. This is a bit confusing, but you'll get use to it if you are like me. And I continue to use it until I decide to take a full shower, meaning I will wash both my body and hair. And yes, I do shower everyday, but I don't wash my hair everyday. So every time that I shower and I don't want to wet my hair, I just put it in a shower cap.

2.) CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Heat Protection Spray- This product is my everyday go to heat protection, if I decided that I am going to heat styling my hair. But I leave it alone if I don't.

3.) Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray- I sometime will scrunch my hair or if I don't want to use a hairspray, I will use this product which is the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray.

4.) Hairsprays- As for hairsprays, I have a lot of hairsprays so I just use whatever is closest to me.

That is it for my hair care routine. Hope you all discovered some new products that you are interested in and look out for my foundation routine and more hauls blog posts coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment