Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 2012 Favorites!!

Hi my lovely beauties! It is that time of the month again for a favorite blog post. Even though I have not been posting a lot, I do feel like a favorite post is necessary. And this time, I really don't have any excuses of why I didn't put a blog post up. I was just feeling not a blog post mood these past two weeks. So I do apologize for my lack of interest with this blog.

Beauties:
1.) Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream SPF 30 PA++- This has been my favorite BB Cream for the entire month of March. If I am not wearing my Josie Maran foundation on my face, I am most of the time wearing this BB Cream.

2.) Mistine No. 1 Platinum Super Powder SPF 22PA++ in #1- And my favorite powder of the month will hands down have to go to the one by Mistine. The powder is very smooth and silky, and it blends into my skin like heaven.

3.) Etude House Lovely Cookie Blushers- My favorite type of blushes for the months of March are by the Etude House brand. I have #6 Grapefruit, #3 Raspberry, #3 Orange Cookie and #4 Carrot CheeseCake. And I do love them all and wear them equally. Since, the weather here has been from hot to raining, I wear those blushes that represents the weather.

4.) MAC Sheen Supreme Lipsticks- For lips this month, I would say that it goes to the MAC Sheen Supreme lipsticks. I seriously have over 10 of them and I love every single one, so I have been wearing those lipsticks the most this month.

5.) Koji Dolly Wink Long Mascara in Black- My favorite mascara that I use everyday when I am wearing makeup is the one and only Koji Dolly Wink Long Mascara. It has literally been the only mascara I use in March if I do wear mascaras. I just love everything about it from the packaging to the formula.

6.) Orly Jealous Much?, OPI Did You 'ear About Van Gogh? and China Glaze Dress Me Up- These three nail polishes has been my favorite nail polishes for the month of March. I love the formula and the color payoff they all give.

Food:
- Avocados
- Chex Mix
- Steam Buns

Drama: Korean
-Chuno
-Road Number One

Songs:
1.) Nine Muses- Give Me
2.) Ailee- Heaven
3.) Song Ji Eun- Going Crazy

That is it for my March 2012 Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment