Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nail Polish Haul: China Glaze, Orly, OPI and shop.llarowe.com

Hey lovely beauties! Today I am back with a huge collective haul for my obsession over nail polishes. I have variety of different brands of nail polishes that I want to share with you all today, so lets get started.

China Glaze "The Hunger Games" Collection:
-Riveting
-Luxe and Lush
-Agro
-Hook and Line
-Foie Grass
-Dress Me Up

China Glaze "Electropop" Collection:
-Make Some Noise
-Aquadelic

China Glaze "Magnatix" Collection:
-Instant Chemistry
-You Move Me
-Drawn to You
-Cling On

Orly:
-Forever Crimson
-Faint of Heart
-Jealous Much?
-Hook Up
-Frisky
-Charged Up

OPI "Nicki Minaj" Collection:
-Save Me
-Did it on 'Em
-Super Bass Shatter
-Fly

OPI "Holland" Collection:
-Thanks a WindMillion
-Did You 'ear About Van Gogh?
-Gouda Gouda Two Shoes
-I Don't Give A Rotterdam!
-I Have A Hearing Problem
-Vampsterdam
-Wooden Shoe Like to Know?

OPI "Touring America" Collection:
-French Quarter For Your Thought
-Get In The Expresso Lane
-Are We There Yet?
-Road House Blue

shop.llarowe.com:
-Lynnderella- Connect The Dots
-Girly Bits- Hippity Hop, Shift Happens, Stormy Skies and Street Magic
-HITS Flake- Fox Trot, Jazz and Tango
-Glitter Gal 3D Holographic- Suede and Turbulence

That was all the nail polishes that I've collected over the last month till now with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment