Monday, June 10, 2013

Color of the Rainbow TAG

                      




I have been wanting to do this tag in a while. It has been really popular with the beauty community. Basically, the point of this tag is to share your favorite beauty or fashion related items that is the color of the rainbow. I have a lot to share with you guys, so lets get started.

The Colors of the Rainbow Tag:

Red- Louis Vuitton Mirabeau PM handbag: it is one of the most expensive bag I own, so I love and adore it very much.



Orange- My favorite orange beauty related product is the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Tipsy. It's a nice coral, but if you build it up, it can definitely be a true orange as well.
Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush


Yellow- My Via Spiga Pleated Trench Coat would take the win for yellow.


Green- I have been obsess with this nail polish since I've bought it a few months ago. It is an Essie nail polish in shake your $$ maker. It is such a beautiful electric green color.
shake your $$ maker - greens By Essie

Blue- This one is a pretty easy color for me to pick a product for. My favorite blue beauty item is the Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets. This is the best oil blotting sheets I have tried. You can find this at many drugstores.


Indigo- It was really hard to pick a product for this choice, but I ended up picking my Aldo Forwood Wedges. They have a mixture of different shades, but the main color is indigo.
 

Violet- I pick Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist in Love Spell for this color. I love the scent. I have been wearing it since high school. If you guys have no smelled this scent before, I suggest you to go to a local Victoria's Secret and smell it. You are missing on good stuff.


Pink- My favorite pink beauty product is definitely the MAC Candy Yum Yum lipstick. It is such a beautiful pink color, that can dress up any look.


Multicolored- Having a lot of bright colors in a beauty or fashion related items is pretty rare to find. I had the hardest time for this category, but I finally come down to choosing the BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Makeup Palette 1st Edition. This is a great product to invest in if you are just starting out with makeup and just want all the bright colors you'll need.
120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 1st Edition

This is everything that I want to address in this post. Keep an eye out for my next post that is soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment