Saturday, June 8, 2013

Drugstore Haul: Target, Walgreens, and Ulta

Just a few days ago, I went to my local Target, Walgreens and Ulta to pick up some beauty products. So here we go...

Target:

Boots Expert Shine Control Lotion- I heard that this was a really good moisturizer/primer for oily skin, because it keeps your face matte.
Expert Shine Control Lotion

Walgreens:

Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lip Colors- I hear many people raving about this lipsticks, so I decided to pick up a few to try for myself. The shades I got are Think Pink, Smokin' Hot Pink, Mauve Outta Here, and Just Peachy
 Mega Last Lip Color, Cherry Bomb 918D Mega Last Lip Color, Cherry Bomb 918D Mega Last Lip Color, Cherry Bomb 918D Mega Last Lip Color, Cherry Bomb 918D

Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks- I also heard many good reviews about these lipsticks. The colors I got are   Nouveau Pink, Retro Pink, and Taj Mauve-Hal
Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick, Nouveau Pink 511B  Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick, Retro Pink 525D Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick, Retro Pink 525D

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment


Yes to Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Wash
Yes to Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Wash Image

Ulta:

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Oil-Free Lotion


Studio Gear Studio Matte Foundation


Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Powder Brush, and Kabuki Brush
expert face brush    powder brush   kabuki brush

That is it to my drugstore haul. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment