I haven't done a book haul for a really long time. So I decided why not do it now since I have received some books for my birthday presents. These books were given to me by my family and friends, so that's why I have a lot. Anyway, lets get started...
1. "Perfume: The Story of a Murderer," by Patrick Suskind
2. "The Diviners," by Libba Bray
3. "Dare Me," by Megan Abbott
4. "Requiem," by Lauren Oliver
5. "Where the heart is," by Billie Letts
6. "Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas," by James Patterson
7. "The Language of Flowers," by Vanessa Diffenbaugh