Friday, July 5, 2013

The Grove LA Haul: Topshop and Nordstrom!


Yesterday I went to the Grove with my family and I did some shopping. So I want to share the stuff I bought with you guys.

Topshop:

Casual Shirtdress                                                                 Aztec Embroidered Kimono
                                  

Silk Floral Crop Top                                                    Red Lace High Wasted Shorts
                        

Moto Pastel Geo Print Hot Pant                                      Moto Utility Denim Hot Pant
                                 

Blush Stick in Acting Up & Sneakpeek


Nordstrom:

Bobbi Brown Blushes in Pale Pink, Nude Pink, and Pinky Rose
Bobbi Brown - BlushBobbi Brown - BlushBobbi Brown - Blush

Tom Ford Lipsticks in Sable Smoke and True Coral


  Tom Ford Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Pink Guilt


Chantecaille Iridescent Eye Shadow in Sel
Chantecaille 'Iridescent' Eye Shade Sel One Size

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence


These are everything that I bought from these two stores at the Grove. Hope you all enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment