Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Beauty Box Update

As promise, I am here today to update you guys on my July Beauty Box (obviously). If you don't know what a "beauty box" is, you can read more about it here: July Beauty Box . So I'll tell you guys which product I end up using all of it and which I still have some leftover.

Unfinished:

1. Make Up For Ever Flash Palette (dried out on me, before I can finished all of colors)


2. Bobbi Brown Black Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner (dried out on me before I can finish it)
Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes-
  • Redhead
  • Brunette
 Redhead
 Brunette


Finished:

1. MAC Paint Pots-
  • Bare Study
  • Soft Ochre
  • Painterly
  • Rubenesque
  • Vintage Selection,
  • Constructivist
  • Indianwood
 Paint Pot Bare Study
 Paint Pot Soft Ochre
 Paint Pot Painterly
 Paint Pot Rubenesque
 Paint PotVintage Selection
 Paint Pot Constructivist
 Paint Pot Indianwood

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Ash Blonde
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

3. Nars Penny Lane Cream Blush


4. Physicians Formula Vegas Strip/Light Shimmer Strips


5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes-

  • Soft and Gentle
  • Blonde
 Mineralize Skinfinish Soft and Gentle
 Blonde

6. NYX Megashine Lipglosses-
  • Sugar Pie
  • Beige
  • Vanilla
  • Lollipop
  • Tea Rose
MEGA SHINE LIP GLOSS Sugar Pie
MEGA SHINE LIP GLOSS Beige
MEGA SHINE LIP GLOSS Vanilla
MEGA SHINE LIP GLOSS Lollipop
MEGA SHINE LIP GLOSS Tea Rose


7. Bath & Body Works Carried Away Shower Gel
Carried Away Shower Gel - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

8. The Body Shop Love Etc Body Butter
Click for enlarged view

9. Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Thing Noir Perfume


Although I didn't finished every products, I am still happy & proud of myself that I have more finished products than unfinished products. I won't be doing one for August, but I might do one for September or one of the fall and winter month.

No comments:

Post a Comment