Saturday, July 13, 2013

What' s in my Summer Vacation Makeup Brush Bag?







I am currently in Bora Bora island on my summer vacation/birthday celebration with my family and friends. I did a blog post on what makeup I brought with me on this trip. So I decided to do one for my brushes as well.

First of all, I store my makeup brushes on this trip in my Red Gucci Soho Medium Leather Cosmetic Case. It is meant for makeup, but I uses it for brushes and it works great as well. Lets get started on what brushes I brought with me on this trip.

Face brushes:

Sephora Platinum Air Brush #55


Kokutan Saikoho Kinoko Brush Small
Kokutan Saikoho Kinoko brush small

Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki

Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki

Gidayo Bake
Gidayu Bake

Too Faced Retractable Kabuki Brush
Too Faced - Retractable Kabuki Brush

Cheeks brushes:

Sigma F10 Powder Blush

Sigma F88 Flat Angled Kabuki


Eye brushes:

MAC 239 Eye Shader
239 Eye Shader Brush

MAC 205 Mascara Fan
205 Mascara Fan Brush

Sigma E10 Small Eye Liner


Sigma E40 Eye Shadow Blending


Sigma E45 Small Tapered Blending


Sigma E60 Large Shader


Sigma E30 Pencil


Eyebrow brushes:

Anastasia Beverly Hills Mini Duo Brush #7
Mini Duo Brush #7

Sephora Collection Pro Brow Comb #21
SEPHORA COLLECTION - Pro Brow Comb #21

These are all the brushes that I brought with me on this trip. Hope you all enjoyed it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment