Saturday, May 26, 2012

How To: Wear Bright Eyeliners



I've been longing to do this specific post months ago, but I just haven't found the right time to do it. Since Spring is already here and the Summer season is about to arrive, I decided that it is very appropriate to do so.

Base:
You can the eyeliner as a base for your eyeshadows. The eyeliner will make the eyeshadow(s) more vibrate and stick more to your eyes. I suggest a pencil eyeliner.

Winged:
Another great way that is more tone down to use it as a liner on your upper lash line and wing it out. I suggest any kind of eyeliner from pencil to cream and liquid.

Waterline:
Putting the liner on your waterline is the most tone down, because it will give a settle pop of color to your eye look. So you'll look awake and it will open up your eyes a lot. I suggest a pencil liner for sensitive eyes and if not I suggest a gel or cream liner, because they are more vibrant and last a lot longer.

Lower Lash Line:
The last great way I can think of is to line it on your lower lash line and set it with a settle color. I suggest a pencil liner for this look.

WARNING!!!
Stay away from PINK eyeliner, especially bright and neon pink. It will just make you look asleep and like you have a red eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment