Sunday, May 13, 2012

Spring and Part Summer Book Haul! Part 2

I'm back for Part 2 of my haul for spring and part summer. This time it will be all about books! And I have one more part to go, which I am planning on posting it later today and it will be all about shoes, bags, scarves and many more miscellaneous beauty and fashion related items. Anyway, I bought a lot of books, because I really want it to last through the whole spring and part of my summer. But I of course will be buying more books as summer is getting closer and when it is summer. I am a very fast reader, because I just love reading like a bookworm. And I bought most of these books at Barnes & Noble, but I did had to order some online since they weren't in actual stores.

1.) "Salem Falls" by Jodie Picoult
2.) "The Marbury Lens" by Andrew Smith
3.) "Unwind" by Neal Shusterman
4.) "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green
5.) "Dark Places" by Gillian Flynn
6.) "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky
7.) "Anna and the French Kiss" by Stephanie Perkins
8.) "The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atewood
9.) "Bitten" by Kelly Armstrong
10.) "How I Payed for College: A Novel of Sex, Theft, and Musical Theater" by Mark Acito
11.) "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" by Ransom Rigss
12.) "Sisters Red" by Jackson Pearce
13.) "Looking for Alaska" by John Green
14.) "Sharp Objects" by Gillian Flynn
15.) "A Fest for Crows" by George R.R. Martin
16.) "Crossed" by Ally Condie
17.) "Pandemonium" by Lauren Oliver
18.) "Sapphique" by Catherine Fisher
19.) "Clockwork Prince" by Cassandre Clare
20.) "Forever" by Maggie Stiefvater
21.) "Witches of East End" by Melissa de la Cruz
22.) "Insurgent" by Veronica Roth
23.) "Pretty Little Secrets" by Sara Shepard
24.) "Beautiful Darkness" by Kami Garcia + Margaret Stohl

These are the books I am planning to read for the rest of this year Spring and part of summer. Watch out for my Part 3 Haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment