Thursday, January 5, 2012

After Christmas Beauty Haul: Target, Ulta and Sally's Beauty Supply

Hello there! I am back from my Christmas break vacation in Tennessee. I actually came yesterday, but I just used my Christmas money today. I was just so worn out yesterday that I was too tired even for shopping. Which probably all of you may know already, I am such a shopaholic. It is one of my favorite hobby, but it is really bad so I need to learn to cut it out. Anyway, I'm going to stop rambling now and get started into the haul. Keep in mind that I bought 90% of everything in this haul with my Christmas money. Because my X'mas money wasn't enough so I had to use some of my own. The stores that I went to are Target, Sally's Beauty Supply and Ulta.

Target:

1.) L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Eyeshadows- So a few days ago I saw a flowerbomb31 video on YouTube reviewing the new L'Oreal cream shadows. And she says that they are a drugstore dupe for the Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kills cream shadows. And if you know me I absolutely love the Eyes to Kills, although they are a bit expensive. So I just had to snatch up a few of the L'Oreal takes on it. The colors that I picked up are Golden Sage, Perpetual Purple, Sultry Smoke, Midnight Blue and Infinite Sky.

2.) L'Oreal Infallible 8HR Plumping Gloss- I also heard a lot of the L'Oreal Infallible plumping lip glosses. So I decided to picked up 2 of the glosses in Plumping Red and Plumping Brown.

3.) Maybelline Baby Lips- The next products that I picked up are the Maybelline Baby Lips. I saw an add for this randomly somewhere, but I was never interested in them since they kind of look cheap. No offend to Maybelline. But than there started to be raves about them, so I picked up 2 of the Baby Lips in Peppermint and Grape Vine. Just to see if it was overrated or not.

4.) Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quads- Many gurus all seem to like the Maybelline Silk Eyeshadows Quads, so it had been on my drugstore wishlist for a few weeks. So I picked up 3 of the quads in Give Me Gold, Spirited Seas and Sapphire Siren. And I totally agree with them, I swatched all of the shadows when I got home and they are super creamy and pigmented.

5.) Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow Boosting Pressed Bronzer- After the NYC bronzers, Physicians Formula also seem to get good hypes on their bronzers. One of the guru I watched on YouTube recommend the Bronze Booster Bronzer for her subbies, so I picked it up in Light to Medium.

6.) Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadows Collections Quads- The next products that I picked up I already have one of them in Petal Pusher. And I was so impress with how cheap, but amazing qualities they are. That I had to picked up the rest they had, so I picked up Blue Had Me At Hello and Comfort Zone.

7.) Wet n' Wild Color Icon Lip Liner- I watch a ton of gurus on YouTube and one of the guru that I adore really like Wet n' Wild lip liners. I was never interested in them since I already have other great lip liners, but I decided to give them a go since they are only a $1. The color that I picked up is Fab Fuchsia, because I felt that it will go with a lot of lip colors.

8.) ELF Shimmer Palette- I am always on the look out for new makeup products. I am a huge fan of carahamelie03 videos on YouTube and she love the ELF Shimmer Palette so freaking much that she recommend it to anybody. So I decided to try it just incase I'll be a huge fan of it as well and it was only $3 at my local Target and you get to have 4 highlighters so I was like heck yeah. And it only comes with one shades of the shimmer palette.

9.) ELF Mineral Lipsticks- While, I was at Target I HAD to picked up a few of the ELF Mineral Lipsticks, because seriously everyone loves them. And I have a few of them already, so I already knew how great they were. So I picked up 2 more shades that I didn't own already and they are Rosy Raisin and Beautiful Berry. These lipsticks each were $5 and they are super great quality, definitely one of the best drugstore lipsticks on the market.

10.) ELF Super Glossy Lip Shines- I am a huge fan of ELF and I have their knockoff of the Stila lip glazes lip glosses, so I had to picked up a few more of their glosses in other forms. This time I picked up the Super Glossy Lip Shines in Mauve Luxe, Pink Pop, Party Peach, Juiced Berry and Honey Do. These were only $1 each so basically I got 5 high quality glosses for only $5. I am really impressed with these glosses.

11.) Rimmel London Kate Collection Lipsticks- I love Rimmel lipsticks, all of their lipsticks literally feels like heaven. They are super moisturizing and pigmented. So I picked up 4 of their newer lipsticks from the Kate Collection and they are #12, #2, #4 and #5. I am not sure if they have names, but I don't think they do.

12.) Rimmel London Exaggerate Automatic Lip Pencil- I am not so sure why I am so into drugstore lip pencils lately. But today I picked up a Rimmel one in Eastend Snob. I hear flowerbomb31 says that it is her all time favorite lip pencil, so I had to picked it up for myself.

13.) L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner- I have heard that the L'Oreal Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliners are a really good if not better dupes for the MAC Eye Kohls. And I love the MAC Smolder and Feline eye kohls, so I just had to picked up the liquid pencil liners.

14.) Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealers Palette- This next product I've only heard carahamelie03 talked about and she really liked it. That's why I decided to take her recommendation and try it out for myself. I of course got it in the lightest shade that they have, because my skin is pretty light.

15.) Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover- The last thing that I bought from Target is pretty boring, it's nothing special basically it is just a Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover. I hear many people rave about the Neutrogena one, but they seem to like the Sonia Kashuk more. So I decided to go with the Sonia Kashuk from people, since I never really used an eye makeup remover in my life. Believe it or not I don't even own an eye makeup remover. I was planning on getting the Lancome one, but I am not going to spend over $20 just on an eye makeup remover. I heard many gurus says that it is really great at taking all of the eye makeup off. I just used it tonight and I totally agree with them.

Ulta:

1.) Prestige Cosmetics Skin Loving Minerals Lasting Moisture Lip Glosses- Also, from carahamelie03 as well she recommended the Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Glosses. She says that it has a very similar texture to the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses and I love the super lustrous glosses so I was so excited to find them at Ulta. So I picked up 5 of the glosses in Glistening Sand, Soft Peach, Delicate Muave, Tender Pink and Cozy Plum.

2.) Prestige Cosmetics Sun Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder- This next product is very similar to the Revlon Colorstay Mineralize powders as well as the MAC MSF. I also hear a lot of good things about it. And actually they were having a buy two get one for free, so I actually get to have all of the shades that are available. Which are Pure Shimmer, Rich Bronze and Glam Tan.

3.) NYX Single Eyeshadows- I am just straight out love NYX shadows, so I bought a few more of the single eyeshadows in the pot form when I went to Ulta. The shades that I bought were Luxor, Cherry, Smokie Mountain and Golden Dune.

4.) NYX Megashine Lip Glosses- I also really loved the megashine glosses also by NYX. So I bought 3 more shades in Dolly Pink, Chandelier and Cosmo. These are absolutely amazing quality and colors.

5.) L'Oreal HIP Eyeshadows Duos- I have almost all of the L'Oreal HIP eyeshadows duos and I love them all. I sometime will just take a few of them on a trip with me if I don't want to bother bringing any other eyeshadows. So to complete my collection I picked up 2 more that I didn't own yet in Flamboyant and Mystical.

Sally's Beauty Supply:

1.) Palladio Beauty Herbal Lip Glosses- Then, at Sally's I bought 3 Palladio Beauty Herbal Lipglosses in Sheer Bronze, Sunset and Facet. And seriously, these lipglosses are amazing which I know I said that to every lipglosses that I bought but it's true they are truly amazing high qualities glosses.

2.) Palladio Beauty Rice Paper- The only blotting face sheets that I ever used are the ones by Sephora and Clean & Clear. So I really wanted to branch out by using other brands and I heard everyone that had tried the Rice Paper by Palladio rave about them. So I picked up a pack of them for only $4

3.) Palladio Beauty Mosaics- Last but not least I bought 3 mosaics also by Palladio in Fairy Pink, Pink Truffle and Sun Kissed. I also really like these.

That is everything that I bought. Hope you all enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is Just cool and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.
    Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete