Sunday, January 15, 2012

TAG: My Favorite Perfumes!!


You guys may know that I am totally obsess with perfumes or just fragrances overall. I have over 10 full size bottles of perfumes and I have like a bunch of samples of perfumes. So this shows that I really do love perfumes. I love it just as much as I love makeup, fashion and nail polishes. I've been wanting to do this "my favorite perfumes" tag since like late December. And I always says to myself that my next blog post is going to be a perfume tag, but that never happens. Although, today I finally have a chance to do it, so I hope you all love tags and perfumes just as much as I do. Now I do have to say that I don't use my perfumes according to seasons, but the perfumes I'll be mentioning just remind me of what the question is talking about. So I use all of my perfumes all year round, but I just like some more than others.

Questions:
1. What is your favorite winter scent?
My favorite winter scent is the "Elizabeth Arden Red Door" perfume. Somehow this scent just remind me of winter. And I would say that it is my favorite winter scent. I feel like it smells like a very sexy classic winter night and day.

2. On a lazy day I reach for...
When I feel very lazy or just don't know what perfume to wear. I mostly reach for the "Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue" perfume. It is a very fresh, light but still very crisp and attractive.

3. What would you use when you are going on a date?
I never ever went on a date, but if I was to go on a date. I would totally use the "Aum Patcharapa Sexy Night" perfume. It is a very sexy date night scent. A very attractive scent in my opinion actually. Although, I think that you can only order it online if you don't live in Thailand or somewhere in Asia.

4. What is your high school signature scent?
I never had a signature scent when I was in high school. Although, my most love perfume was the "Victoria's Secret Incredible" scent. That was my favorite scent during when I was in high school. I still love it, but I have my new current love now.

5. What's your current love?
My current love perfume is the "Coach Poppy Flower" perfume. I just bought it yesterday, but I can tell that it is going to be my current love for the rest of the month.

6. What is your favorite summer scent?
My favorite summer scent so far is the "Hollister & Co. SoCal". My other favorite summer scent is the "DKNY Be Delicious" perfume, specifically the one in the green bottle. I live in Southern California, so these scents totally remind me of the summer here.

7. Name a perfume that you regret buying.
I don't have a perfume that I regret buying. Because when I buy a perfume I really smell it and think about it, whether it is worth it or not. If I don't think that it is worth I won't buy it. And if I order it online I do a lot of research about it. I read the scents description and read reviews of what other people think about it. So I am very happy with all of my perfumes.

8. What perfume is on your wish list?
I actually have 2 perfumes that are on my wish list right now. The first one is the "Sex In The City Love by Sex In The City" perfumes, because I adore Sex In The City movies and books. My second perfume wishlist is the "Sirene by Vicky Tiel" perfume. I have been eyeing this perfume for a few weeks now, because I have read many reviews that this is a perfect year round scent. They never gotten tired of it and it actually have become a few of people signature scent. But I don't think that I'll be buying any of these perfumes anytime soon.

Hope you all enjoy this little fun questionaire tag about my love for perfumes. Feel free to answer these questions in the comment section below!

Pic is from http://cipayacucho.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/perfumes-set.jpg

2 comments:

  1. nice post. Now you can use this yellow pages directory to promote fragrances & attar products import & export business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially Escada is my winter scent. I really love the smell of this perfume. :)

    pheromones for women

    ReplyDelete