Sunday, January 1, 2012

TAG: 32 Questions Get to Know Me

About a week ago, on some random blog I saw this girl she did an interesting questionaire tag. I totally loved it, so I quickly jotted down the questions. So I decided why not do it today, since I am pretty relax in my room? And it is just a really easy simple go with the flow blog post. And I overall just love tags. They're one of my all time favorite type of posts to do. Hope you all will enjoy it, like I did!

1.) Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Yes, yeah! Definitely! I think that is one of the cutest action ever.

2.) A big poofy dress or a short party dress? I overall, prefer short party dresses over bif poofy dresses. Because I think that big poofy dresses are so outdated. But it all depend on where I am going, than I'll prefer which type over which. But overall, I like short party dresses way better.

3.) Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
Totally NOT! I don't think that every girl needs to wear or own diamond(s) in their resident home. Personally, I am not a fan of diamond because I feel like they are too fancy for everyday life. I feel like they suit older women more. So I don't think that diamonds are a girl's best friend.

4.) Is your hair up or down today?
My hair is up today. I just put it in a messy bun and called it good.

5.) Do you straighten your hair?
Obviously, I do. Although, I don't straighten it everyday like today for example.

6.) Favorite mascara?
Definitely, the Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara. It has been my all time favorite mascara since fall of 2010 and it is now January 2012. So it has been a pretty long time favorite for me.

7.) Do you get your nails done?
Not really. Although, I do get it done. I usually only get it done when I REALLY have to. Like for fancy events or on special occasions. I just don't out of the blue go to a salon to get it done, because that can add up.

8.) Small or large purses?
Well, this question depends on how small and how large the purses you are referring to. Personally, I am not a fan of small purses. I feel like larger purses are more fashionable and my taste. So I guess I would say large purses like a Balenciaga, Guess or XOXO brands usually make.

9.) Jeans or sweats?
I am both a jean and sweats girl. I love both equally. But sweats are way more comfortable than jeans, no matter what brands of jeans they are. But jeans can sometime be way more stylish than sweats. So I can't really answer this one for you.

10.) Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
Occasionally, I will but that is really rare. Because most of my clothes, shows and jewelries are comfortable.

11.) Do you text message a lot?
Not really. I am more of a talk on the phone girl, than a texting girl. It is just way easier for me, but people have different opinions on this.

12.) Whats your favorite color?
I love pink, purple and gold. But I would say I love pink and gold the most, than purple.

13.) Heels or flats? I love heels a whole lot more than flats. I also wear them more, but I sometime do wear flats. I would say that I wear heels 30% more than flats or shoes that doesn't have any heels at all.

14.) Would you ever leave the house without makeup on?
Duh! I obviously will and have leave my house without no makeup on. Although, I ALWAYS have a lip balm or chapstick on my lips whenever I leave my house. But I'm not sure if that's count as makeup or not.

15.) Walmart or Target?
I love Target more, but I still do love Walmart.

16.) Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
Yes, I would say that lipgloss is the best makeup ever along with BB Creams and mascaras.

17.) Do you own any big sunglasses?
I own a TON of big sunglasses, I tell ya. I love big sunglasses so much. You have no idea how much pairs of them I have. I am not into small sunglasses like the 1990s or just ones that look smaller than my faces.

18.) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depend on how much I want to dress up. But on a regular day it will take me a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes to do whatever I have to do in the morning. Which may seem a lot for some, but it will also sound not so much for some.

19.) Gold or silver?
My favorite makeup artist says that I look good in both gold and silver, since I have neutral undertone. But I just love the color gold better and for accessories I love gold just a tiny bit more.

20.) Do you like to wear dresses?
Was this question was like made for me or something? Of course, I love dresses. It is the first thing I go to every morning and if I am packing for a trip.

21.) In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Well, I have hung out with a guy but he is not my boyfriend and I also didn't hung out by just myself and him. There were a few other relatives and friends with us.

22.) Do you like to hold hands?
No. The only person that I probably like to hold hands with are little kids or if my boyfriend if I have one. Because I feel like that just look awkward.

23.) What do you notice when you first meet a guy?
I notice his face shape. You have no idea how much I look at a guy's face shape. It is the first thing I notice about a guy when I first meet him.

24.) Do you like making eye contact?
Only with a certain person and when I should be making eye contact. Although, I don't really like them I feel it is also a bit weird for me.

25.) Would you kill for chocolate?
No! No! No! I don't really like chocolate that much. So I would SO NOT kill myself just for chocolate.

26.) On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
10! 10! 10! and infinity 10! I absolutely LOVE shopping. It is one of my favorite hobbies. Which, is really one of my bad hobbies because the economy is really bad right now and I should not be spending my money that much for it to become a hobby. But I do.

27.) Do you yell a lot?
No, I am not the type of girl that yell a lot. Believe it or not, whenever I tried to talk louder like some people in classes at school I get really tired. So for me to yell a lot, that's not going to happen.

28.) Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
Yes, I have wore pajamas to school. I wore pajamas when it was pajamas days at my school. And I have wore sweatpants to school and work on days I feel like to.

29.) Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
I think that every girl have, I believe. And I used to be one of those girls. But since I have grown up now. I don't really want to change my style just to impress a guy.

30.) What makeup could you not live without?
BB Creams! I mean who doesn't want their skin to look perfect? I know I want my skin to look flawless.

31.) Do you fall in love easily?
No. I have not find my true love, but I am only 18 years old if that counts.

32.) Do you have cramps?
I will sometime. But I don't have cramps that often or easily.

33.) Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
Of course! For the past few years and currently I am surrounded by the bestest of the bestest friends ever! They are so dependable, honest and reliable. I can ALWAYS turn to them. So it would be a YEAH! for this question.

Hope you all enjoy it. And if any of you feel like you want to do it, than I tag you!

No comments:

Post a Comment