Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 2011 Favorites!

I CANNOT even believe that 2011 is over. This is the last day of 2011 for me. This year went by so fast. I feel like yesterday was just New Years of 2011, but I am still happy to be living in 2012. This month I don't have many favorites, but I still figure that I'll do it.

Beauty:
1.) Palladio Herbal Eye Shadow Primer
2.) Sephora Mini Shopping Bag Makeup Palette
3.) Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colours in Rose Wood
4.) Jack Black Lip Balms
5.) Butter London Nail Polish in British Racing Green
6.) Stila Lip Glazes
7.) Boots No 7 Quick Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes 30
8.) Paris Hilton Can Can Perfume by Paris Hilton
9.) NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer Oil-Free
10.) Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up
11.) NARS Larger Than Life Lipglosses
12.) Josie Maran GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara in Black

Random:
1.) "Cry Cry" by T-Ara
2. People Favorites: Girls' Generation Hyoyeon and T-Ara Jiyeon

That's all for my December 2011 Favorites. Hope you all enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment