Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Makeup Haul: MAC and Sephora

Some few days ago, I believe that it was either Saturday or Sunday. I went to my local mall and did makeup shopping at the MAC store and the Sephora beauty beauty store. I got a lot of exciting things, but I did tried a few of the products and I really really like them so far. And I work for everything I bought and I am proud of what I've got at the two stores.

MAC:
1.) Gareth Pugh Lipstick- Restrict
2.) Gareth Pugh Lipglass- Vacant
3.) Gareth Pugh Pigment- Deceit
4.) Gareth Pugh Technakol Eyeliner- Greyprint
5.) Gareth Pugh Nail Lacquers- Inert and Ascension
6.) Dazzlesphere! Smokey Blue Pigments Ornament
7.) Dazzlesphere! Berry Pigments Ornament
8.) Dazzlesphere! Coral Ornament
9.) Dazzlesphere! Petite Nail Lacquers Ornament
10.) Permanent Lipsticks- Taupe, Sandy B, On Hold, Strength, Fresh Brew and Gel (received because of gift cards and back to mac)

Sephora:
1.) Benefit Cosmetics Hervana Box Powder Blush
2.) Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up!
3.) NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer Oil-Free
4.) NARS Larger Than Life Lipglosses- Place Vendome, Odalisque, Tiber and Piree
5.) tokidoki 24 Karat Compact Mirror
6.) OPI for Sephora Nail Treatment 3 in 1 Base, Top & Strengthener
7.) OPI for Sephora Brush-On Cuticle Oil
8.) Chloe Chloe Gift Set Chloe Gift Set
9.) Carolina Herrera 212 - 2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
10.) Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy - 2 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
11.) Rosebud Lip Balms- Strawberry, Minted Rose and Rosebud Salve
12.) Sephora Lip Balms Trio(comes with Fuchsia, Rose and Clear)

Hope you all enjoyed reading what I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment