Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bath & Body Works Haul

I am not in California, if you've may already know from my last blog post. Because I am now in Tennessee for Christmas with my grandparents from my dad side. Every single Christmas so far we've always celebrate the holiday and winter season with them, so it's like our little tradition. Since, we don't get to see each other that often and dad get to meet his old friends and I get to meet some of my other relatives. Today my grandma wanted to go to the mall, since she wanted to shop for some more Christmas presents. And I actually get to go to the local Bath & Body Works here at the mall, I only bought things from B&Bw. Although, we did went to a lot of other stores as well.

Bath & Body Works has a release a bajillion of new scents since the Black Friday sale, which I cannot believe was almost a month ago. So I did pick up some new scents in various of different types of products.

1.) Vanillatini- This scent is so freaking winter vanilla. I love how it smells and it just make me love winter more and more everyday. So I picked up it in the full size body lotion and the full size shimmer mist forms.

2.) Pluggable Home Fragrance Starters- Than, I picked up some fragrance starters for the wallflowers I picked up 6 of them, because they were just too cute to resist them. The seven that I picked up are the Snowman, Green & White Holly Leaf, Pink Bow, Clear Snowflake Night Light, Double Tree and Jewel Amber Snowflake.

3.) Wallflowers- I haven't bought any wallflowers at all I've believed since like months ago. So I went a little crazy on them, since beside from burning candles I also like to have wallflowers on. And they have been pushed to the side for me, so I am glad to get back on to them again. The scents that I got the wallflowers in are Winter Garland, Winter, Twisted Peppermint, Cranberry Pear Bellini, Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, Marshmallow Fireside, Cranberry Woods, Fresh Balsam, Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Cinnamon Sugared Donut, Apple Crumble, Homemade Cookie, Eucalyptus Mint, Creamy Pumpkin, Leaves, Warm Vanilla Sugar, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Merry Mistletoe, Candied Sugar Plum, Hot Buttered Rum, S'mores, Spiced Apple Toddy, Marshmallow Peppermint and Gingerbread. They were having some great deals for these wallflowers. So the deal was that it was a 4 for $20 or 6 for $24, so I obviously went with 6 for $24.

4.) Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps- For the soaps the deal was 4 for $15 or 6 for $20. I went with the 4 for $15 since I am not into soaps that much, but I do love the scents that they were in and I would definitely love my hands to smell like them. The scents I bought are Iced Gingerbread, Mistletoe Kiss, Sparkling Snow and Apple Wreath.

5.) Strawberry Sparkler- I also absolutely love the Strawberry Sparkler scent. So I picked up the scent in the full size body lotion, shimmer mist and shower gel.

6.) Hand Santizers- I might sound like a clean freak, but I hate germs. I really hate them. So I love carrying hand sanitizers with me. And B&BW make the best travel size hand sanitizers I've ever tried. So it is a hit for me for the colder months, because colds are passing by everyone. I picked up 10 of the anti-bacterial pocketbac sanitizers in Pink Sugarplum, Winter Cranberry, Chocolate Chunk Cookie, Christmas Candy, Peppermint Patty, Winter Blue Chiffon, Brownie Mix, Berry Twinkle, Twisted Peppermint and Vanilla Sprinkle Cookie. They were also having a deal on the hand sanitizers, it was 5 for $5.

That is all what I bought at Bath & Body Works today. So, I am all stock up for winter and new years and probably till next winter. I am so excited to smells and smells like these scents they are so yummy and just smells good. Have a safe happy holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment