Sunday, December 4, 2011

Haul: Black Friday Part 3

Hey, everyone today I am back to continue with my Black Friday hauling post. This will be the third and final part of the haul. It is going to be all about everything else that is not makeup or fashion related. But it is going to be perfumes, lotions, candles and just all that fun stuff. Now I do not bought everything for myself, I kind of killed 2 bird with 1 stone. Since, I did bought some for myself but some are for Christmas presents. So don't think that I bought all of these stuff for myself and yes I bought everything in the Black Friday hauls by my own money. Also, I accidently put what I bought at the Body Shop in I think my makeup part of this little haul series. It was suppose to be in this part, so if you are wondering what I got there you can check the makeup part which is part 1.

candlesbyvictoria.com:
1.) Mini Bread Pan Candles- Sugared Corn Pudding
2.) Layered Butterscotch Coconut Cream Candle
3.) Chocolate Decadent Delight Candle
4.) Decorative Cube Candle- Tayberry & Teakwood
5.) Love, Victoria xoxo Candles- Fair Day and P.S I Love You
6.) Comfort Candles- Momma's Peach Cobbler, Chocolate Peanut Butter Mudslide, Sinful Strawberry Shortcake and Caramel Gingered Apple Crisp
7.) Design Bowl Candles- Leaves Type and Apple Cobbler
8.) Heart Dish Candle- Blue Sugar Cotton Candy

skin-a-licious.com:
1.) Lip Smackers SPF 15- Chocolate Truffle and Sweet Coconut
2.) Soaps- Psychedelic Citrus, Zing-a-licious, Coco for Cameron, Karmaville, Chocolate Mint and True Blood-Eric
3.) Fizzy Bubble Baths- Peppermint Twist
4.) Bath Bombs- Pumpkin Smoothie and Maple Pecan
5.) Pagan Soaps- Cancer, Virgo and Scorpio
6.) Candles Tart Warmers- Pumpkin Spice and True Blood Pam

Victoria's Secret:
I didn't really get much at VS as much as I did at other stores, because I have literally every scents they have almost in every form. But I did pick up a few that I didn't have and for relatives and friends.

1.) Bombshell Seduction Deluxe Gift Set
2.) Victoria's Secret Angel Deluxe Gift Sets
3.) Fragrance Mists- Wink Wink and Sweet Tease
4.) Dream Angels Heavenly Eau de Parfum 4.5 oz
5.) Gorgeous Collection Fragrance Mist
6.) Victoria's Secret Must Have Eau de Parfum Gift Set
7.) Very Sexy For Him Deluxe Gift Set

Bath & Body Works:
1.) 14.5 oz Slatkin & Co. Candles- Winter, Tis the Season, Twisted Peppermint, Marshmallow Peppermint, Cinnamon & Clove Buds, Marshmallow Fireside, Gingerbread and Sleigh Ride
2.) Metal Candles Sleeves- Ribbon, Icing, Tree, Snowman, Herringbone and Deluxe Gingerbread
3.) PocketBac Sanitizers- Mistletoe Kiss, Gingerbread Cookie, Pink Sugarplum and Winter Cranberry
4.) Be Enchanted Enchanted Gift Set
5.) Shea Cashmere & Silk Gift Box Set
6.) Aromatherapy Candles- Sleep Lavender Chamomile and Stress Reliefe Vanilla Verbena

That is basically everything that I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment