Friday, December 16, 2011

Simple Wintery Makeup

As, this blog post is going up, I am actually on the plane heading to Tennessee with my family. Although, right now my dad isn't coming with us yet, because he doesn't get off of work until next week. So right now, everyone is coming on the plane ride with me except my dad. But that's okay because I still got my mommy, I know that I sound like a little kid.

Anyway, this post is not about me rambling on and on about my life. Instead it is going to be a really nice simple wintery makeup. This look will look absolutely gorgeous in the winter months, but of course you can wear it all year round. I though like it more and think that it match perfectly for winter. It is super simple and easy to do. I do use a lot of high end brands, but the products are really dupable. Lets get started...

Eyes:

1.) You know the drill, start off by priming your eyes mine as always is using the Palladio Herbal Eye Primer.

2.) Take your ring finger and dip it into Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow in Poodle. Which, is just a really light buildable pale yellow gold color. And just apply a light coat of that onto your lid and crease.

3.) Than, take a fluffly angle crease brush, on one of the flat side take Too Faced Eyeshadow in Socialite and just apply that all over your lid.

4.) On that same fluffly angle crease brush, take Inglot Cosmetics Eyeshadow in number 31 and apply that into 3/4 of the way into the crease. Than, also take it onto the lower lash lines as well.

5.) Clean that brush out real good. Now take any matte white eyeshadow and apply that right underneath your brows.

6.) Than, with that same brush take Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin and just apply that onto the inner corner and blend it up lightly onto your lid and a bit on the really inner of your lower lash lines.

7.) Curl your lashes.

8.) Apply a coat of your favorite mascara or just at the moment. My favorite currently is the Josie Maran GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara in Black.

Cheeks:

1.) Any blush will really go with this look. But since it is headed for winter, I would suggest something that it not coral or peach.

Lips:

1.) And the same thing goes for the lips. Any, lip color that I could think of will go with this look.

Hope you all enjoy my makeup tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment