Monday, December 26, 2011

What Did I Get for Christmas 2011?


Long time, no talk everyone! If you've followed me on twitter and probably read my last few blog posts you'll probably know that I am not in California right now. I am actually in my bedroom at my grandparents' house right now in Tennessee. I am here with my family and a few of my friends to celebrate our Christmas with my grandparents. So I am just relaxing and enjoying the white Christmas that I had yesterday and today it is crazily snowing. I absolutely love the snow, so I am just snuggling in my bed doing this post on what I got for Christmas yesterday.

And just to clear everything out, I am not doing this to brag about what I got. I just thought that it is really fun to know what others people got for their Christmas's presents. And if you are like me than you'll understand that already. But if you have anything against it you can exit out this post anytime you want. Lets get started...

Presents:

1.) Philosophy The Funnel Cake Stand Gift Set- This set includes Sugar Sprinkles, Fruit Berry and Chocolate Lemon. It was given to me by my mom.

2.) Philosophy Sugar Plum Frost Gift Set- This set includes a high flavor lip shine, shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath. This set was given to me also by my mom. She absolutely love Philosophy products that's why.

3.) Philosophy Raspberry Sorbet- This is a 3 in one products. It is a shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath. This was given to me by aunt.

4.) Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette- My sister Brooke knew that I absolutely love the 1st original Naked palette by UD, so she decided to purchase the second one for me.

5.) Lancome Glamour Eyes by Michelle Phan- This box set was also given to me by my mom, because Lancome is her all time favorite makeup brand. It includes Color Design Eye-Brightening All-In-One 5 Shadow and Line Palette in Chic by Chelle, Hypnose Drama Mascara in Excessive Black and Artliner Precision Point EyeLiner in Noir.

6.) Philosophy With Gratitude- This was given to me by my cousin. This product is the Amazing Gace Shampoo, Shower gel & buble bath.

7.) Bare Escentuals Big, Bright & Brilliat Trio Mini Eyeliners- This set was also given to me by Brooke as well. The 3 eyeliners in the set are Black Gold, Black Diamond and Midnight Moon.

8.) Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Mini Rollerball Coffret- This was given to me by my dad. The perfumes that it includes are Love, Lil' Angel, Music, Baby and G.

9.) Sephora Favorites Beauty & the Bride- Samantha my other older sister gave me this set. This I would have to say is my favorite present that I received this Christmas. This sets includes Josie Maran Argan Oil Color Stick in Rosy, Stila Kitten Eyeshadow,Sephora by OPI Nail Colour in True Romantic, Benefit the Porefessional, Lancome Juicy Tubes in Spring Fling,
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Mascara in Blac, bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer, Sephora Collection Flashy Liner Waterproof in Flashy Black,
Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick in Brooklyn, Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens, Flora by Gucci Eau Fraiche.

10.) Korres Cherry-Picked Cherry Oil Lipgoss Quad- This was given to me by my other cousin. The quads has the glosses in Natural Purple, Naked Rose, Fuchsia and Light Purple.

11.) nails inc. London Magnetic Polishes- This one I would have to say be my 2nd favorite presents overall. It is like one of the coolest beauty related things ever. Anyway, the colors I received it in are Trafalgar Square, House of Parliament and Whitehall Teal.

12.) Philosophy Congrats!- I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain who gave this to me or what it is. But just FYI it a 3 in 1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath.

13.) Pacifica Island Vanilla Body Butter To Go- I actually have never heard of this brand, but I think that it might be from Ulta. Although, I am not positive I think that it is either Ulta or Sephora. This was given to me by Samantha as well.

14.) Shiseido Refining Body Exfoliator- This was given to me by my aunt, but she is not the one that gave me the Philosophy one. She is actually from NYC and she is just visiting my grandparents as well. And this is a pretty explanatory product. It is one it says.

15.) Soap & Glory Do A Bubble Take Set- So I am not sure if you know this about me, but I am absolutely obsess with Soap & Glory products. So my friend Jessica got me one of their sets. The set that I received includes Flake Away Body Polish, The Righteous Butter, Clean On Me Shower Gel,
Hand Food Hand Cream To Go, Glad Hair Day Ultra-Shine Daily Shampoo,
Girligo Spray-On Body Moisturizing Mist, Super Sudsy Shower Pouf that came in a really cute barrel bag.

16.) L'Occitane Ultra Rich Body Cream Rich in Shea Butter- This product is also another self explanatory product that was given to me by my mom. And I am pretty sure that this brand is from Sephora, because sometime when I walked into Sephora I would see this brand but I was just never really interested in them. But I am actually pretty impress with this body cream. I had used it this morning after I got out of the shower.

17.) Bite Luminous Creme Mini Lipsticks Set- This was given to me by brother, because he is a guy and he doesn't wear makeup. And the only makeup that he probably heard about are lipsticks. So I guess he just give me this set, because he probably didn't know what to pick. But I cannot wait to get back to LA and try them. Because they look like a pretty good brand. But the colors that it came with are Shiraz, Fig, Pepper, Bouquet and Champagne.

18.) Benefit I'm Glam...Therefore I am Set- This was given to me by my grandma. The sets has Girl Meets Pearl, Eyeshadows:Pink Fancy, Icy Lilac, Posh Amethyst and Precious Pewter,Double Ended Sponge Applicator, Glamming Face Powder with Brush, A Little Bit BADgal Lash Mascara in Black and Lip Gloss in Life On The A List.

19.) Benefit Ticket To Glossytown Lipgloss Set- This little Benefit set was given to me by my brother's fiance Sasha. The glosses that it came with are So Frisk Me, Nudie-Tude, Spiked Punch, Kiss You, Life On The A List and Foxy Lady.

20.) Magazines- I was given a bunch of magazines from my dad. And they are all the January 2012 issues. The magazines that I got are Allure, Glamour, InStyle, Ford, Vanity Fair, Harper's Bazaar, Star, Marie Claire, Elle, Health, Vogue, Teen Vogue, Elle Girl, Cosmo Girl, Popstar! Magazine and Billboard. I didn't get any Seventeen magazines, because my dad knows that I already have it since I am subscribed to Seventeen so I get their issues every single month.

21.) Too Faced Glamour To Go 2 Pocket Palette- This cute products are given to me by my other friend. This basically just have eyeshadows, lipglosses and a blush.

22.) Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful in French Riviera Edition- This gift set was given to me by one of my friends as well. It has the Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer, Bronzing Powders in Chocolate Soleil, Powdered Sun, Sun Bunny, Snow Bunny and get-the-look instructional cards which Too Faced has in almost every single of their products.

23.) adonna Christmas Flannel Pajamas Tall in Paws & Dots- This was given to me by both of my parents. Because every single Christmas they both would help each other out picked out a pajama set for me and my siblings. And this one is very cute, soft, cozy and super comfortable. I am actually wearing it right now that is why I know how super comfy they are. And it seems to be a JC Penney brand, I believe.

24.) Olive, Blue and Red Beanies- These beanies are given to me by my brother and he says that it is from Forever 21.

25.) Knitted Scarf- As another gift from my grandma, she knitted a super gorgeous and comfortable scarf. I absolutely appreciate it and cannot thank her enough.

26.) Dark Wash BP. Faded Denim Jacket- I already have 3 jean jackets at home and they are all given to me by my grandpa every Christmas. And I still fit into them since the size are adjustable. And this year he gave me another one and it is from the brand BP. which is from Nordstrom. He says that everyone should have a lot of denim jackets stock up in their closets. Because he love wearing denim jackets.

27.) Mustardy Sand Color Frye "Dorado" Riding Boots- This boot I believe was also from Nordstrom. My cousin gave this to me. I have tried it on and I have nothing like it ever in my shoe collections. I feel like the color really makes it unique from any other boots that I already own.

28.) Light Grey Modern Vintage "Orsa" Boots- My last pair of shoes that I received is by my mom. My mom she always somehow give me the most presents than anyone else for Christmas. This was also by Nordstrom.

29.) Gift Cards- I was also given a few gift cards by relatives friends. I got a $100 to Express, $25 to Forever 21, $50 to Sephora and an iMax movie theater gift card.

30.) BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadows Palette 3rd Edition- And I forgot to include this with my makeup presents, but I got the BH Cosmetics 120 palette 3rd edition. I already have the 1st and 2nd edition and I love them, so I had wanted the 3rd edition since August but I was like I'm going to ask for it for Christmas this year. And I actually got it and it was given to me by my dad.

31.) Christmas Cards- I also got 7 Christmas cards from my relatives in total. Most of them sent them, because I can't come for the break. But some just comes along with gifts.

32.) Money- I also recieved money from my grandparents, aunts and uncles.

33.) Snacks and Drinks- Lastly, I received some snacks and little drinks as gifts.

34.) Books- I also received some books, but I am going to take a whole entire separate post for that. Since, this blog is already kind of long.

Hope you all enjoy reading what I got for Christmas. And I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment