Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Favorite Drugstore/High End Face Highlighters


During December I've been loving to highlight my skin every day I wear makeup. And I have quuite a bit of products that I've been using to highlight my face. They range from drugstore to high end products. And they are in no particular of how I like them. I love all of them equally.

If you don't know what a highlighter is. Basically, it is just product that you can use on your face or just anywhere on your body to make your skin glow and brighten. The places that you can highlight on your face are your cheekbones, chin, cupid bow, bridge of your nose, middle of your forehead, inner corner and under your brows. I would recommend to highlight anything that you want to look bigger and brighter. If you have oily skin, I would recommend avoiding highlighting your t-zone area. Which, is basically your forehead, nose and chin. The cupid bow is an exception to the t-zone.

Drugstore:
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing Power in 010 Brighten
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Ended Concealer/ Highlighter
Maybelline Expert Wear Single Eyeshadow in Champagne Fizz

High End:

Benefit High Beam
Benefit Watt's Up!
Givenchy Mister Bright Touch of Light Pen in Moon Light
Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in #2
Guerlain Precious Light Rejuvinating Illuminator in 00
NARS Illuminators in Copacobana, Orgasm and Super Orgasm
NARS Powder Blush in Albatross
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in By Candlelight and Soft and Gentle
MAC Cream Colour Bases
MAC Pigments in Naked, Vanilla, Frozen White and Pink Opal

I really hope that this post was helpful to you. Maybe it can inspires to get into highlighting if you didn't already yet. Overall, I just hope that this post will inform and you all learn something from it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay SushiFlower I wanted a list of highlighters and I found you - Thankyou xoxox

    subbed xoxo

    ReplyDelete