Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Favorite Foundation Routine for ALL Seasons!



I'll be talking about the products that I like to use for my favorite foundation routine for all seasons. Lets not waste anymore time and get started!

1.) You know the drill, my favorite foundation primer of all time is the Smashbox Photo Phinish Foundation Primer. I seriously have used 2 tubes of it, and now I am on my third tube of it. And like any other primer, I just apply a light even coat of it to my skin.

 2.) A really good foundation that give off light to full coverage, but is light is the Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation. My shade is in Fair/Light and it comes with 3 different shades. Basically, it just comes off as a white foundation, but when you start to blend it into your skin; it adjust to your skintone. And I like to apply this foundation with a sponge, because since it adjust to your skintone, a sponge would be a better choice than a brush. So the sponge that I use is the Beautyblender and you can get it at Sephora for about $20. I first dampened the blender with warm water and than I pump out one pump of the Josie Maran foundation onto the blender and pad it all over my face and neck. Then, I start to stipple the foundation into my skin. And than I pump out half a pump onto the blender and this time I stipple it into my skin and I lightly blend it in using circular motion across my face and neck.

 3.) For concealer, my favorite all around concealer is the Make Up For Ever Full Coverage Concealer. My shade currently is #3 Light Beige. I apply the concealer under my eyes with my ring finger and on any other affected areas that I want to cover.

4.) The fourth step that I do is to take my Hourglass Foundation/Blush Brush No. 2 with my Lioele Skin Fix Twin Cake 27 PA++ in #21. I really like this brush because it is just a perfect face brush that you can use for anything.

 5.) And the last thing that I always do is to set my face with a makeup setting spray. I don't have any particular spray that I like more than others, but for summer I lean more toward the Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray and Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.

 That is the end to my "favorite" foundation routine for all seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment