Saturday, June 23, 2012

My NARS Blush/Bronzer Collection

The same thing applies to the NARS Blush/Bronzer collection like it did to my eyeshadow version. I'll be telling all of the blushes and bronzers that I have from NARS that are either in their permanent collection or is currently available as I am putting this post up.

Single Powder Blushes:

Orgasm- peachy pink with shimmers
Super Orgasm- peachy pink with gold glitters
Deep Throat- peach with shimmers
Lovejoy- shimmery bronzed rose
Torrid- coral with shimmers
Amour- peachy pink
Douceur- soft pink brown
Dolce Vita- dusty rose
Liberte- burnished apricot
Exhibit A- bright red
Desire- cotton candy pink
Angelika- cotton candy
New Order- soft pink with gold and silver shimmers
Oasis- sparkley pink champagne
Sin- berry with gold shimmers
Sex Appeal- light peach
Albatross- sheer light golden sheen

Single Bronzing Powders:

Laguna- brown with golden shimmers

Multiples:

Copacabana- pearl
Palm Beach- rich bronze
South Beach- shimmering apricot

Illuminators:

Laguna- brown with golden shimmers

Cream Blushes:

Penny Lane- nudish pink
Cactus Flower- shimmery poppy color
Constantinople- deep rose
Lokoum- shimmery rosey coral with warm undertones

I really love NARS cheeks products, but these are the only ones that I have. I mean I do have many other products from other brands, so I can't just be only stick to NARS. To be continue is my lipstick/lipgloss version.

No comments:

Post a Comment