Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall Loves Tag!

Since, fall is here for most of us, because I know fall is here for me. I decided to do the Fall Loves Tag that is going around right now on YouTube. It was created by the beautiful Bethany aka Macbarbie07 on September 7th, 2011. Fall is also my favorite season, so I don't think that's wrong to do this.

Questions!
Beauty & Fashion:
1) Top 5 fall makeup items?
MAC Eyeshadows in Woodwinked, Post Haste and Cranberry
MAC Media Lipstick
Korean BB Creams

2) Favorite Fall hair product?
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovering Hair Mask

3) Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
OPI You Don't Know Jacques

4) Favorite Fall scent?
Body Scent: DKNY Golden Delicious
Room Scent: Bath & Body Works Leaves Candle

5) Most worn clothing item & accessory?
Clothing Item: Rubbish Shawl Collar Cardigan (Juniors) from Nordstrom
General Accessory: Scarves

Random Fall Questions!:
1) Who's your Fall Style icon?
Miley Cyrus

2) Going to a corn maze, what do you wear?
For me going to a corn maze I wear something really comfortable. I usually wear a baggy loose t-shirt with a pair of skinny jean with rain boots and my hair up in a bun.

3) Favorite Halloween movie?
Disney Halloweentown Movies series and Hocus Pocus

4) Favorite Halloween candy?
Kit Kat

5) What are you being for Halloween?!
I am not sure, but I think I am planning on being a Patriot Woman during the American Revolution time. But last year I was Wonder Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment