Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TAG: About Me!

Today I am up for another tag video. It is just very easy to do and doesn't take much time. This tag is called the "About Me Tag". I am not sure who created it, but I saw smlx0 from YouTube did it and it looks really interesting. I'v been wanting to do this tag for a while now, but I don't know why I never got around to do so. But today is your lucky day, LOL because you get to know what my answers are to the fun questions.

Questions:
1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, but I can't tell for privacy reasons.

2. What is your Favorite subject in school?
Math

3. Whats your Favorite drink?
Water

4. What is your Favorite song at the moment?
Rumors by Lindsay Lohan

5. What would you name your kids?
Madeline Charice Margarita

6. Do you participate in any sports?
Yes, I really love volleyball and badminton.

7. Favorite Book?
The Vampire Diaries Series

8. Favorite Color?
Pink

9. Favorite Animal?
Dogs and puppies

10. Favorite Perfume?
Red Door Perfume by Elizabeth Arden

11. Favorite Holiday?
Christmas

12. Have you graduated high school?
Yes, I am currently a freshman in college now.

13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times?
Yes, as I've counted I've been out of the country 7 times as of right now.

14. Do you speak any other language?
Yes, I speak English and Korean.

15. How many siblings do you have?
I have 4 siblings.

16. What is your favorite store?
Makeup wise is Sephora and as for clothing wise it would have to be New York & Company.

17. Favorite restaurant?
Veggie's Grill

18. Do you like school?
No, I don't like school. I HATE school.

19. Favorite youtuber?
mollysgotmakeup13 and beautybudget88(sorry i can't choose between these two, oopsies)
20. Favorite movie?
Titanic

21. Favorite TV show?
The Vampire Diaries

22. PC or Mac?
Mac

23. What kind of phone do you have?
Blackberry Bold 9800 Torch

24. How tall are you?
I am 5'10 or 5 feet 10. I know pretty tall, but that's just me. I mean my mom is 5'3 and my dad I think is 6'2.

No comments:

Post a Comment