Friday, September 2, 2011

TAG: Get to Know Me

Today is one of those tag days that I will be doing a YouTube tag, but I will do it in a blog version. Which is just basically where I answer the questions by typing out the answer next to the questions. The tag I will be doing today is the "Get to Know Me" tag, it's a pretty old tag. But I decided that I should still do it and I love doing tags like this. I'm not really sure who created this tag, but I saw a few beauty gurus on Youtube did it.

Questions:
1. Are you named after anyone?
Yes, I am name after Kate Spade. Which is a brand name designer. My mom really love Kate Spade products and my dad also really like the name, so I guess I am named after Kate Spade.

2. When was last time you cried?
The last time I cried was when I watched a really sad Thai drama, it was a few days ago.

3. Do you have kids?
No, I am just a freshman in college, so I am 18 years old. I don't plan to have kids very soon though, maybe in my late 20s to my early 30s.

4. If you were another person, would you would be a friend of yourself?
Of course, not to sound cocky or anything. But I feel that I am a very nice and friendly person. So I of course will be friend with myself if I was another person.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I don't use sarcasm a lot. I just feel like I am the not the type of person that like to use sarcasm, because I feel like sometime they can be really offensive. I do use sarcasm though, really rarely though.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I want to, but I also don't want to at the same time. I've watched many videos on bungee jumping accidents and I do not want to be one of those people. But I think it will be a lot of fun to do it. I don't really know where to bungee jump around here. I guess if my family does it and they would encourage to bungee jump than I would bungee jump, because I feel like I trust them. But if they don't I'll probably never bungee jump, it's a definite risk. You can risk your life. Better safe than sorry. Right people?

7. Whats your favorite cereal?
My all time favorite cereal are Honey Bunches of Oats. They are so good and crunchy too. They are the only cereals that I'll eat. I've tried all different kinds of cereals and I don't like any of them except the Honey Bunches of Oats. I've eaten it for 2-3 years now and I've liked it since then.

8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
I would say their eyes, because at least for me when I look at people I look at them in the eyes. So that is why I notice people's eyes the most and first.

9. What is your eye color?
My eye color is a true bright blue eyes. I got it from my dad and his side, because my mom has brown eyes. Here is a link to what my eye color looks like, but that is not my eyes it is someone else. http://3d.uk.to/files/images/Blueye.jpg

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings. To be honest I don't really like scary movies, but I do watch them a lot. I know it's weird, but I don't like them that much but I watch them a lot. So I prefer happy endings.

11. Favorite smells?
As of right now my favorite smells are the Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Perfume and the MAC Turquatic Perfume. For my all time favorite smells are books. I love how books smells. I also love the smells of baked cookies and brownies.

12. Summer or winter?
Winter. I love winter more than summer.

13. Computer or television?
Computer of course.

14. Whats the furthest you've ever been from home?
I guess the furthest would have to be France. I live in California so I would say France. I have also been to England and South Korea, but I think France is the farthest from California.

15. Do you have special talents?
I am a very flexible person and I am very good at gymnastics.

16. Where were you born?
I was born in Seoul, South Korea.

17. What are your hobbies?
Shopping, reading, cooking, eating, netizens and spending time with my family

18. Do you have any pets?
I have 2 puppies, soon to be dogs.

19. Favorite movie?
Titanic

20. Do you have any siblings?
I have 4 siblings. 1 brother and 3 sisters.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well, I am already grown up as of right now. I want to be an actress and makeup artist. But when I was little I wanted to be a teacher, wrestler, astronomer and makeup artist

No comments:

Post a Comment