Monday, September 12, 2011

My Favorite Eye Cream + a Review on a Clinique eye cream!


Being in New York City, New York for the fashion week for Spring 2012 I need to be wide awake. It is the fashion week, I need to have bright eyes. So what I have been loving lately is my all time favorite eye cream, Clinique all about eyes rich(tout pour les yeux riche). I swear by this product it really does works really well. It works well for everyone in my family including me, of course. I have gone through 2 of the .5 ounces ones and 1 of the 1 oz ones and I am currently on my 2nd 1 oz one. Although, I would say that it is a huge investment. I mean all eye creams should be, if you want good skin. The .5 ounce is $29 without tax and the big size which is 1 ounce is $47.50 without tax. It is says to do all the things that an eye cream should do. On the container itself says "Moisture-rich eye cream diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, fine lines-instantly and over time. De-puffs, calms with botanicals. Helps boost natural collagen production. Strengthens skin's moisture barrier against common irritants. Ophthalmologist Tested." You can use this eye cream no matter what skin type you have, so this is a huge plus since some eye cream are made for specific skin type.

I would have to agree that it does calm down my undereyes circles, puffiness and shadows over time. Although as fine lines goes, I'm not really sure because I am only 18 years old. My mom does have fine lines and she says that it really help reduce it, but not 100%.

I would rate this product a 4 out of 5. The reason is that it does help, but it does not make the undereyes imperfections go away completely. It also does takes time for it to work to it potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment