Friday, September 9, 2011

TAG: Would You Rather Beauty Edition 1 & 2

Since, it's kind of late right now. It is 10:30 at night and I am sitting in my comfy bad getting ready to do this tag post. It is a pretty old tag. The Would You Rather Beauty Edition 1 and 2.

Edition 1:

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up? Messy hair and nice make-up, because if you have a nice face than that is really all there is to it. As for messy hair, sometimes a messy hair can be a pretty messy hair. Like a messy hair bun or something like that.

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out? Have my eyelashes fall out, because I can just wear false lashes. Whereas, eyebrows is the main face part, so it is definitely more noticeable.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life? Sephora definitely! NARS is my favorite makeup brand, not MAC and NARS is sold at Sephora not MAC. So definitely Sephora and also you get to try other brands too. It is the best of both world!

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm? I would rather wear the lipgloss/lipliner look, I don't think that it is actually that bad of a look. And 80's perm is not my thing.

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush? Overdone blush, because I think that overdone blush can sometime be really cute especially on light to pale skin girls. Obvious foundation line is nothing compared to overdone blush, I hate foundation line.

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
Biker shorts, I don't like the look of MC Hammer pants on me. I saw one video of Bi Rain a famous Korean superstar practicing in MC Hammer Pants and he doesn't look good in it. Also, I can wear kind of a long shirt with biker shorts underneath and who'll know that I have on biker shorts right?

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered? Bad orange-y spray tan. Trust me I've had weird tan lines and it was like living in hell. Absolutely horrible!

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair color, this is like a no brainer question for me.

9.Would you rather have YT or Twitter taken away forever?
Twitter. I mean, I can watch all kind of videos on YouTube.

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
This is a really hard question for me, but I would have to go with giving up mascara.

Edition 2:

Would you rather walk around all day with your skirt tucked in your underwear or be seen wearing a really see through dress? Be seen wearing a really see through dress.

Would you rather go to a party and not realize until the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake lashes are coming unglued? Fake lashes are coming unglued, because I know this happens to most people a lot so I think that if my fake lashes are coming unglued it wouldn't be a big deal. Having lipstick on your teeth I think kind of make you a little weird.

Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face? This question I can't pick neither, because it is so hard. It also depends on how result full the mascara is and how pigmented the blush is.

Would you rather wear lipstick/lipliner combo or frosty blue eyeshadow? Lipstick/lipliner combo, I don't think that it is that bad.

Would you rather wear foundation that is two shades too light or go way overboard on bronzer? I would go with 2 shades too light, because I already have light skin so even if I go two shades lighter it wouldn't be that noticeable compared to a bronzer.

Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart on a bad hair day when your skin is freaking out? I would go with the second choice. One is because I don't like ketchup and two if I met the guy who broke my heart, who cares what he will think of me anymore?

Would you rather be able to date any celeb you wanted or wake up with perfect red carpet-worthy hair? Date any celebrity I want, I mean I had always wanted to date celebrities that I have crush on. Also, I don't want a perfect red carpet-worthy hair as much.

Would you rather have your armpits smell musky or like delicious lasagna? Armpits smell musky, I do not want my armpit to ever smell like food.

Would you rather give up your makeup or cell phone for one year? As much as I love my phone, I do love my makeup a bit more. So give up my cell phone. I can always use others phones, my home phone or the public.

Would you rather run into a cute guy you like with food all in your grill (teeth) or no makeup at all? No makeup at all, because I think that most guys prefer girls with no makeup at all and I don't think they'll think that it is very lady liek to have food all over my grill.

I hope you like it! Feel free to do it, I tag all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment