Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back to School: Celebrity Inspired Outfits

Tonight I was bored so I decided to give people ideas what they can wear to school if you already went back to school, or back to school if you haven't went back to school yet. I will be posting pictures here on this post of Miley Cyrus fashion styles that I think is perfect for school. Now I wouldn't say that all of her outfits are appropriate for school, because they're not. If you guys don't know Miley Cyrus is my favorite celebrity fashion icon. I feel like she always have great styles.

Outfit 1:


Outfit 2:



Outfit 3:


Outfit 4:


Outfit 5:


Outfit 6:



If some of the outfits were too revealing for your school dress code. Remember you can always substitute it for something similar or pairing and layering it with other clothes. This is what fall fashion all about, so don't be afraid to rock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment