Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TAG: Get Your Freak On (15 Weird Facts + An Extra One)

Since, I've had a really fun time doing my "What I Love About TAG" blog post. I decided that today I really want to do another YouTube tag and it is a pretty new tag called "Get Your Freak On 15 Weird Facts". I love answering tag questions and it is also a really nice way for you to get to know me better. I will be doing the Blair version that has an extra 16 question, but I'm pretty sure that the original version only have the first 15.

Q1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My family always either calls me "Kay", "Tinker" or "Cind". They calls me Kay because it is a shorter way of calling me Kate. And the Tinker and Cind name comes from my two favorite animated characters. Tinker is for Tinkerbell and Cind is for Cinderella. But my family mostly just calls me Kay, except for my little sister she calls me Tinker or Cind. She also really loves Tinkerbell and Cinderella like me.

Q2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I like to play with my fingers. I know that may sounds weird, but it is really true. I like to do rare things with them. Like crossing them over each other, making shapes etc.

Q3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I am suffering from Social Anxiety Disorder or it is mostly known as social phobia. I am right now getting treated and recovering from it. I guess that's a phobia, but other than that I don't really have any weird phobias. Except I am afraid of ghost. I think everyone is afraid of ghost, or at least you should. I mean ghost are really scary.

Q4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
I don't really have one specific song, but I would have to say "Change" by Hyuna. If you don't know who she is, she's a k-pop singer currently in a k-pop group call "4 minute." She is also a former Wonder Girls member.

Q5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People leaving their socks in their shoes. This is what guys do the most. I know my older brother does that, but of course my sister sometimes do it too. I just can't understand why they have to leave their socks in their shoes. Can't they just walk to the dirty clothes bin and put it in? I never do that. It really bothers me when people do that, I just think that it is really gross.

Q6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I sweat a lot. Whenever I am nervous I sweats a lot. My hand becomes butterfingers and it sweats. I have to dry it on my legs. My armpits also sweats, so this is when deodorant comes in really handy.

Q7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I don't have a specific side of the bed I sleep on. I usually just sleep in the middle. I have a queen size bed, so I like to sleep in the middle of the bed. No specific side, except the middle.

Q8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
My first ever stuff animal was a white teddy bear with a red heart it is holding. I remember calling it "Cuddle".

Q9. What's the drink you always order at starbucks?
I don't have a specific drink I always order at starbucks. I order different drink each time, I like to try out new things. Plus, starbucks are really expensive so I don't really go their that often.

Q10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Wash your brushes every week. I never have time to wash my brushes every week, but I always tell my friends and family to. Sometime I just feel to lazy to wash my brushes.

Q11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I faces all directions when I am in the shower. Although, I usually face my back to the actual shower water and my face to the opposite direction of the shower. So I would say the opposite side where the shower is.

Q12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Yes, I am very flexible. I have taken yoga and gymnastics for years. I was also a cheerleader for the first two years when I actually go to a regular high school. I guess I can do splits, cartwheel, back flips and anything of that source.

Q13. What's your favorite comfort food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Brownies!!! I love brownies. It is my all time favorite sweet food. I love it more than ice creams and cookies. My mom makes the best brownies I have ever taste.

Q14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"I know". I say "I know" a lot. It's a bad habit of mine or at least I think it's a bad habit.

Q15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
I usually either wears pajamas, nightgowns, boxers with loose t-shirts to tanks or sweatpants with loose t-shirts or tanks.

Q16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?
Floral pants. I use to wear floral pants. I thought that it was the hottest thing ever, but it actually the opposite. I even have pictures of me wearing them. I have a purple, pink, blue, green floral pants. Basically, all the basic colors I have them with floral patterns all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment