Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How To: Make Your Own Lipgloss


Today, I will be sharing you with the tricks and tips on how I make my own lipgloss. This is really simple and I know that many people also do the same thing that I do, so I am not saying that this is Kate Original not at all.

Products Need:
1.) Vaseline, Petroleum Jelly, Lip Balm/Chapstick(make sure it has no color or tint to it we want it to be clear, so than the lipgloss can come out more to color)
2.) Eyeshadows, loose eyeshadows or pigments (i prefer pigments or loose shadows)
3.) Spoon
5.) Little Jar (i prefer a 5 grams jar)

Steps:
1.) Dig out as much vaseline you need on into your jar.
2.) Put an eyeshadow or pigment into the same jar as the vaseline. (remember you can always mix shadows or pigments)
3.) Use the end of the spoon to mix and crush the vaseline and pigment(s) or shadow(s) or both together.
4.) Add more vaseline or pigments/shadows if you need.

That is it can you believe it? Super simple. Very easy to make your own lipgloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment