Wednesday, August 10, 2011

How To: Spice Up Your School Uniforms

I remember that jewelries and accessories were a part of my thing when I was in junior high and my first two years of high school before I was home school. Unlike, most people my school was very strict about the uniform. Every Monday, morning the principle would broadcast on the school television rambling about the uniform policy. Our uniform were white polo shirt and khaki bottoms or skirts. So I didn't really have the chance to stay on top of the fashion, but what I did stay on top of was jewelries and accessories.

I remembered that every night I would go to my jewelries and accessories collection to pick what I was going to wear the next day. Because to add and spice things up to the old boring uniforms. I would wear rings, necklaces, bracelets, headbands, belts and clips as a way to make the uniform not so boring looking. It basically, was the only way to accessorize my uniform without going over the top.

Although, I would say to stay away from big jewelries and accessories detailing. Stick to the small and simple jewelries and accessories. But not too small that people don't notice it. Because that will just ruin the whole point. We are trying to spice up our school uniforms with things like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment