Thursday, August 11, 2011

What I Keep in my Everyday Makeup Bag?


Hey, guys as you all know schools are starting soon for most of us, including me which start on the 15th of August. So that is really exciting for me, because I will be starting my first year of college. Yep, that's right I'm going to be a freshman in college. Anyway, since schools are starting soon, us girls and women will need to pack our makeup for touch ups. And this is not just what I bring to school with me, this is what I bring with me when I am going to church, going out, amusement/theme parks etc. These are products that I bring with me and what I suggest you to bring with you, but it is all personal preference. One of my favorite makeup bag is the Vera Bradley Small Cosmetic in Symphony in Hue which I use the most out of all the makeup bags I have. Because it is not too big which is a good thing so than you won't over pack unnecessary items, but it is not too small that you can't fit anything in. I specifically like this one because it is nice portable size to carry around with. You can get it for $22 at http://tinyurl.com/3vykrvs

Here is what I bring with me in my Everyday Makeup Bag:

1.) Oil Absorbing Sheets- I use the Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, because it is affordable and it works great for me.
2.) Setting Powder- I also brings my setting powder with me to touch up after I have blot the oil away with my oil absorbing sheet. I really like the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural.
3.) Lip Products- I also bring any type of lip products that I am wearing that day, which always changes. But today I wore MAC Subculture Lip Liner, MAC Kind of Sexy Lipstick and MAC Golden Soft Lip Gelee which I kept in my makeup bag today.
4.) Chapstick or Lip Balm- I always have an SPF chapstick or lip balm with me just in case my lips are feeling dry I can apply it. Today I happen to have the C.O Bigelow SPF 15 Mentha Lip Balm Stick (No Shine Formula) in my makeup bag and you can get this at your local Bath & Body Works for $7.50 without tax.
5.) Blush(es)- I always keep a blush that I am wearing that day, because blushes tend to fade away no matter what during the day. Today, I kept MAC Blush in Improvise.
6.) Setting Spray- I would suggest to bring along with you any type of makeup setting spray, because it will help sets your makeup when you touch it up and make it look less cakey or powdery if you do use powder to touch up. I personally really like the Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish Setting Spray, because I have oily skin. Don't worry they have them specifically made for different skin types, so you can sure to find one that fit you the best. But I only bring the travel size one which is 2 oz for $19. You might be saying I'm not going to pay that much just for a setting spray. But it worth the investment, you will not regret buying it. Although, if you still can't adjust to spending $19 on this spray you can try the ELF one. I hear many good reviews about it, so I'm guessing it will works just as well.

That is all I bring with me in my everyday makeup bag. Only 6 simple things super travelable if that is even a word, I don't know. So tell me down below what you bring with you in your everyday makeup bag!





No comments:

Post a Comment