Saturday, August 20, 2011

Benefits of Green Tea and How to Use it Without Drinking


"Green tea is made solely with the leaves of Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originates from China and has become associated with many cultures in Asia from Japan and South Korea to the Middle East."

If you don't know what green tea is suppose to do to your body, well it does a lot. It helps with your health to how you look. Green tea is a type of antioxidant that is suppose to be all natural helping with anti-aging. It helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines.

You can drink green tea or you can use it as a beauty product, but now matter how you do it they will both work just as well. I really don't like to drink green tea that much, because as you all may know or may not tea is suppose to make your teeth yellow but it is not as worse as coffee. My older sister Brooke she love drinking green tea. She will take the tea bag out of its package and put it in a glass and pour hot water in it, than she can drink it. For me I will drink it sometime, though really rarely. What I like to use it for is a part of my skincare routine, but I will only use it in my nightly skincare routine not my morning. I really don't know why, but I just don't like to use it in the morning.

As a part of my skincare routine, I use it as an everyday toner. Though, I will sometime switch it out with my other toners. The brand of green tea that I am currently using right now is the Lung Fung Ginseng Green Tea. I don't know where it is from since my mom did bought it and she put it in the kitchen cabinet. I do have 3 other boxes of green tea and it is from the brand 100% Natural Teas Celestial Seasonings, the type that I use is the Natural Antioxidant Green Tea with White Tea for Smooth Taste. This I'm pretty sure you can get it at Ralphs, Vons, Food 4 Less or CVS/Pharmacy. It is better if the green tea is all natural with no added things including flavors, but I think it's okay if it's not that natural. I would rip the tea bag, so I will have the green tea extracts into a little medicine bottle. Then, I will pour tap water in the medicine bottle and shake it with the cap back on then there we go. You have your little natural green tea toner.

This is also great if you have oily skin, because it will take out the oil but it won't over do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment