Sunday, November 13, 2011

Haul: Ulta and Ann Taylor

Hello, hello everyone I'm back for the day with a haul that I bought today. Today I went shopping and I went into Ulta and Ann Taylor. So this haul is pretty exciting in my opinion. And yes, I bought everything with my own money that I worked multiple jobs for. Lets get into everything now.

Ulta:
1.) L'Oreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Liner- I had always wanted to try this liner for years, but I never somehow bought it when I am at the beauty stores. So today I totally remember and decided to buy it, since I've hear so many good reviews about it. And since it is only $8 I was like why not go ahead and try it out and I got it in Carbon Black.

2.) L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara- I have tried all of the L'Oreal Voluminous mascaras and I really liked them, but when I was at Ulta I guess they came out with a new one and it is the Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara. They also have it in waterproof, but I was like nah it's winter and I probably won't sweat to need a waterproof one and I already have a ton of waterproof mascaras. And it was only $9 and I got it in Blackest Black.

3.) Bedhead 2'' Crimper Iron- Then, I bought the Bedhead crimping iron. Because I hear mollysgotmakeup13 from YouTube did a review about it and she seems to like it a lot. Now I do already have a crimper, but I bought that like 6 years ago and it slowly starting to not work as good. So I decided to try out the Bedhead, since Bedhead is a pretty good brand. And it was not that expensive for a hair tool.

That was the all the things I bought. Now lets get into Ann Taylor. So I was driving up to Beverly Hills which was the closest place that has an Ann Taylor store near me. I've seen an ad of her new collection last night on YouTube and so I clicked on it and I fell in love with her new collection and just random stuff from her.

Ann Taylor:
1.) Cable Knit V-Neck Sweater- From her new collection I bought the Cable Knit V-Neck Sweater in Abalone Heather. And the sweater is super soft and it will definitely keep me warm for the winter months. I live in California so the coldest it will get is probably like 43F degree. So this sweater is perfect for this kind of weather. But even if you don't live in California, this sweater will still look great layering with other clothing pieces.

2.) Pleated Front Ruched Long Sleeve Top- Than, also from her new collection I bought the Pleated Front Ruched Long Sleeve Top in Indigo Ink. They also had it in a few other colors, but the dark navy attracted me the most. And this top is kind of inspired by SNSD latest single "The Boys". Because I've noticed that their clothes for the song has a lot of synching and this top is totally the closest clothes I've found that is similar to The Boys outfit and that is still wearable. Because if you've watches SNSD "The Boys" music video and performances their outfits has a lot of synching especially the pants and it is kind of like royal like outfit. So definitely, not wearable for Californians but this top is the closest I've found so far.

3.) Cashmere Boat Neck Tunic- The next top that I also picked up from the new collection is also inspired by my favorite SNSD member Yoona. I absolutely love Yoona's fashion when she is not performing. I feel like her style is simple, but still kind of elegant and tight and loose at the same time. I saw a pretty new video when she was in a radio station with the rest of SNSD members and other SM Town members and her clothes was the first thing that attracted me to her. And I found that the Cashmere Boat Neck Tunic that I got in Shooting Star is really close to her fashion and style.

4.) Cashmere Scarf- And the last thing that I picked up at Ann Taylor was one of their Cashmere Scarf in Roasted Macadamia. And this scarf is something that I think when I think about a grandma's closet. But I feel like it is something really different and unique since most people these day don't really like a scarf this. It is also great to just put over a tank top for those warmer fall days.

No comments:

Post a Comment