Saturday, November 12, 2011

November Book Haul!

Hello, my lovely followers today I'll be doing my second book haul for this blog. The last book haul I did was dated back to September 24th, so quite a long time. And I am such a bookworm, even when I am super busy somehow I need to read for at least 20 minutes each day. So on Thursday I went to Barnes & Nobles and picked up some more books. Most of these books are continue books to the last books I bought, so if you are wondering about that you can check out my last book haul.

1.) "The Scorch Trials" by James Dashner- This book is the second book to "The Maze Runner" that I bought back in September and totally fell in love with it. Basically, this book is about how Thomas learns that people are being infected by Flare.  And I can tell that I am going to love this book.

2.) "The Death Cure" by James Dashner- I was so excited to read the series that I picked up the thrid book in the series, which was published like only a month ago. I just didn't fee like going back to the bookstore again when I am finished with "The Scorch Trials". And I didn't know what this book is about yet, because I didn't want to read the back since it might spoil the whole series. So I just picked up when I knew that it was the continuing book to the series.

3.) "The Iron Daughter" by Julie Kagawa- If you've have seen my last book haul, you'll know that I was also started to read another series which is the "Iron Fey" series by Julie Kagawa. I am also in love with that series so I went and picked up the second book which is "The Iron Daughter".  Julie Kagawa also have 2 other book or maybe even three so far for the "Iron Fey" series. So I might go and picked up those books next time, but for now I just bought the second book. Since, I am so into the series, now I am not as into it as much as I am into the James Dashner series. But it is also really really good.

Those are the only books I picked up this time, because I probably won't have that much time to read this month. And if you guys have any good book suggestions, please suggest them down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment