Friday, November 4, 2011

Would You Rather Beauty TAG 2011 Edition


Quite a few months ago during the summer there was the Would You Rather Beauty TAG 2011 Edition created by sparkliebarbiexo. It consist a total of 14 questions about beauty related things. So I'm just going to get right into it.

Questions:

1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
For this one, it was kind of a no brainier for me, because I rather lose all of my palettes and eyeshadows than all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses. Because I think that mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses are the makeup essentials that everyone should have. Your makeup would never look good or complete without all of these products. Whereas, I can't live without all of my essentials, but I sure can live without my palettes and eyeshadows.

2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
This one is also a no brainier for me, because I would have to go with chop off all of my hair. Because I currently already have long hair and my hair grows pretty fast, so I do not want hairs that go past my feet. It is just gross. And if I do chop all of my hair, I can just buy a wig that looks real.

3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I would rather have pink cheek, because pink cheek are more universal if you know what I mean. It'll always be in trend, it 99% of the time goes with any makeup look and it goes with any season.

4.) If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would rather spend on makeup, because as much as I love clothes; I am more of a makeup geek than clothes. I mean don't get me wrong I absolutely love fashion, just check out my closet. But since I already have so many clothes, I think that it would last me longer than makeup. And there are also the basics to fashion like tank top and jeans. And I feel that the basics will never go out of trend, so I can just wear them whenever I want.

5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Definitely, eyeliner as lipstick because it is more safe than vice versa. Plus, I've also seen some pink and red eyeliners, which can totally be a lip liner.

6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora, Sephora! If you didn't know already, my favorite makeup brand is NARS. And they have NARS at Sephora. So I can't live without NARS. So Sephora and plus they have any makeup brand you could possibly think off, excluding drugstores.

7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
This one is really hard, because I love eyeshadows and lip color the same. But I would say that I would rather use one lip color. Because you can do many looks that would look good with just a pink lip or a peach lip and just etc.

8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
This one is also really hard. But I would say that I rather wear winter clothes in the summer. Because anything can be winter clothes, like a tank top can be a winter clothes. But a long sleeve definitely is not a summer clothes. So since winter clothes are mostly layering, so I guess that means a tank top can be winter clothes too. Because when it is winter I definitely sometimes wear tank tops. And when it is winter, I don't have to worry about getting freezing. I already have my coats and jackets in hand.

9.) Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
This one is also another really hard questions, but that is the point of this tag. I guess I would go with bright nails all year around. Because somehow bright nails I think match any season and bright nails just basically make me have a brighter day being a brighter happier person.

10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
And here comes another hard question. I really stuck on this one, but I guess I would have to give up my favorite eye product. Because my favorite lip product are chapsticks and lip balms, which are the same thing. And my favorite eye product are mascaras. So I rather have my natural lashes showing in public, than having ugly dried chapped lips in public. Especially, in photos and plus you also just look more you and natural without mascaras on. And if I don't wear mascaras my lashes will also be a lot healthier and longer, but we know that's not going to happen.

11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?
Definitely a messy bun, because I feel like a messy bun goes with any outfits and occasions. Whereas a ponytails doesn't, it also just add a little more twist. And I also think that I look better in a messy bun over a pony tail.

12.) Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would rather never paint my nails again. Because I absolutely love lipglosses, but I also like nail polishes. But I would still choose never being able to paint my nails again. I mean I love lipgloss. It's makeup. And I like makeup just a tad bit more than fashion and nail polishes.

13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?
I would rather shave my eyebrows and have none at all. Because I mean it is just plain out dumb to sharpie them.

14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I would rather live without nail polish. And I'm pretty sure you know why.

And I hope you all like it and I am so sorry for not being on twitter and do as many blog posts as I should. But my life has just been so hectic and busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment