Sunday, November 6, 2011

Top 5 Makeup Products


If I was to be stuck on a deserted island, hopefully it is a nice beautiful deserted one. And I can only choose 5 makeup products that I would have with me on the island these would be the 5 makeup products I choose.

1.) Tonymoly Premium Zen Two-way Pact SPF 48 PA++- or just any other BB Creams that I have because I absolutely love the ones that I have, but this is the one that I really really like. And I think you can only buy it in South Korea. And I would say that BB Cream do not give you full coverage, but I don't really need full coverage. So BB Creams are perfect for me. It has many products in it that just eliminate the products you have to put on your face.

2.) Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller- If I was to be stuck on an island, I probably won't get enough sleep. Because I will be thinking about how I will live from now on and will I be rescued and just those stress compilations. So that is why I need an under eye concealer and my favorite at the moment is the Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller. So I cannot live without this product. Garnier also make another one for puffiness, but I rarely get puffiness. I decided to go with the under eye circles one instead.

3.) FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara- And I cannot live without my all time favorite mascara, the FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara. I have been using this mascara since last summer I think and it is the only mascara that I've find that never brings me down.

4.) EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop SPF 15- One of my favorite lip balm is the EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop SPF 15. Because it is really moisturizing, two it is super cute, three it is unique and last but not least it has sun protection factor that will not give me a burnt lip.

5.) Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Ash Blonde/Taupe- To look complete you need to have a nice filled in eyebrows. So I decided to pick my all time favorite eye brow powder that use every single time if I need to fill in my eyebrows. It is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brown Powder Duo and my shade is in Ash Blonde/ Taupe. I totally recommend you invest in this. It is a bit expensive, but totally worth it.

Now I will be doing another version but for makeup tools like brushes and all that stuff. But it is just the makeup product. Feel free to leave your top 5 makeup products below if you were stuck on a deserted island.

Pic is from here: http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2009/03/DESERTED%20ISLAND.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment