Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sephora and MAC Haul!

Horray! Happy November! I am having another makeup haul. And these time they are only from Sephora and MAC. Now I just have to say that I did get quite a few sets at Sephora. So keep that in mind. I went to a local MAC and Sephora store last Friday or Saturday. Just a few days before Halloween. I'm going to stop rambling and just get into the haul. I will start with the Sephora stuff first, than I'll get onto MAC.

Sephora:

1.) Tarte Lip Service Limited Edition LipSurgence- I am so so excited when I saw this Tarte lip surgence set. I mean it worth $120 if you buy each of these alone, but you get 5 of them for only $29. This is absolutely crazy and all of the colors are so stunning. It comes with Dazzled, Flashy, Glitzy, Perky and Swank. They are like jumbo lip pencils and the qualities of them are amazing. So I'd suggest to go to a Sephora and snatch this while it is still available in stores.

2.) Sephora Favorites Lashstash- For the third year in a row I have been getting all of the Sephora Lashstash everyday holiday season. And if you don't know what Lashstash are it is where every holiday season Sephora comes out with a set of their top high end mascaras samples that you can buy for a cheaper price and try them out. I actually really like this year a lot more than the last 2 years. I comes with a Clinique Take The Day Off, which I is an eye makeup remover. And I only got this for $45 but it is originally $133 if you buy all of them separately. This is why I love Sephora, they always comes out with great sets for a lot cheaper price. The mascaras it comes with are

FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara in black

Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in black

Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara in black

Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara in black

MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash in black

Josie Maran GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara in black

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in black

Too Faced LashGasm in black (weird name, i know)

Stila Full-Size Forever Your Curl Mascara in black

Sephora Collection Full-Size Advanced Lash Booster in black 

3.) Sephora Favorites Rollerball Collection for Her- Guess what? The next product that I picked up is also in a set. Sephora just comes with like thousands of great sets each holiday season. And this next set are sample of high end perfumes in roller-ball form. Which is great, because it is perfect for traveling. Because I travel a lot especially around this time of the year. Its value is $140 but I only got it for $65. I actually have tried a few of the perfumes, but some I really want to try and some that I never even heard off. But I have smelled all of them and they all smells fantastic. It comes with

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioa
Coach Poppy
CLEAN Shower Fresh
Hanae Mori Butterfly
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
LaVanila Vanilla Grapefruit
Paco Rabanne Lady Million

And that's all I got at Sephora just three great sets. Now lets get going onto MAC, shall we?

MAC:
For MAC I only picked up a few things from their latest holiday collection Glitter & Ice and Ice Parade. Since, if you didn't know I already have a ton of makeup already. Basically, I have every makeup you can think of.

1.) 6 Snowglobe Eye Shadows/ Cool- This palette is so so beautiful. It comes with really nice 6 nice dark colors that would look absolutely gorgeous in a smokey eye. The colors are Snowball, Howzat, Illegal Cargo, Idol Eyes, Warm & Smoky and Set to Dance. I think that it was totally worth it, since it is not neutral wearable colors that you can find at the drugstores and I don't have any of the eye shadows at all except for Idol Eyes.

2.) Mineralize Eyeshadows- Than from the Glitter & Ice collection I picked up 2 mineralize eyeshadows in Shimmermint and Frozen Blue. I wasn't really interested in the other colors.

3.) Pain Pots- Also, from the Glitter & Ice collection I bought a paint pot. This one was the most unique from all 3, so there was really no point to get the others two. But I did picked up For Effect. It is like a black with pearls that is now the MAC site described it as.

4.) Dazzleglass- I than just picked up a dazzleglass from the glitter and ice collection. The one I chose was Glitter and Ice, of course.

5.) Beauty Powders- I than last but not least picked up the 2 beauty powders they had from the same collection. They are Snowglobe and How Beautiful!

So that was all the makeup products I bought from MAC and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment