Monday, October 31, 2011

October 2011 Favorites

I cannot believe that October is coming to an end. But HAPPY HALLOWEEN! though, are you going trick-or-treating? I know I am. I will get dress in my American Patriot Lady after I finish with this blog post. So if you want me to do a makeup tutorial for the look, feel free to request it down below in the comment section. It is super simple and easy, you do not have to wear it only on Halloween. But anyway this month I got quite a few products. It ranges from makeup to songs and foods.

Makeup:

1.) Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara & Maybelline Volum' Express the Falsies Flared Mascara- I have been absolutely loving my two Maybelline mascaras combo this month. And that is using the Volum' Express the Falsies Flared in Very Black on my top lashes and my Great Lash Waterproof Mascara in Very Black on my lower lashes. I just love this mascaras combination. It really make my lashes look my I am wearing false lashes on the runway. I just love it, you guys should totally check out this combination. Although, I still love my Benefit They're Real Mascara. I just have been using these mascaras combo a lot more.

2.) Urban Decay 15 Years Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette- For the month of October, I have been creating so many looks with my Urban Decay 15 Years Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette. I love the eyeshadows. They are so pigmented and they're every color you could think of from that palette.

3.) NYX Cosmetics Cream Blush in Glow- I have three blushes that I am absolutely loving for the month of October. I know crazy right? But the first one is the NYX Cosmetics Cream Blush in Glow. This is like the best cream to powder blush ever for fall. That is all I have to say for it.

4.) Maybelline Cosmetics Fit Me Blush in Deep Rose- My next blush is Maybelline Cosmetics Fit Me Blush in Deep Rose. Now I'm not sure if it's just me, but I feel like Maybelline has improved a lot with their products. I love their mascaras and now their blushes. I love Deep Rose and it would look perfect with a really neutral eye look and a dark lip color.

5.) Les Tissages De Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in 70 Tweed Brun Rose- Chanel I would say have one of the best blushes out there. So for about over half the month of October I have been loving Les Tissages De Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in 70 Tweed Brun Rose. I mention this in one of my hauls back, so if you are interested feel free to check it out. But one word just describe it fall, "beautiful!"

6.) MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline- I seriously would marry MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil in Feline, if I could. It is just the best black pencil eyeliner there is out there. It goes on really smooth and now I am so happy that MAC make it permanent. I would say to invest in this eyeliner, it is such an investment. It is up there for me with Stila Smudgestick in Stingray.

7.) Styli-Style 24-Hour Power Line & Seal 24-Eyes- Not only have I been loving just regular black eyeliners, I have also been loving colorful eyeliners too. My favorite kind as of October are the Styli-Style 24-Hour Power Line & Seal 24-Eyes. I seriously have almost every color they came out with. And they are only like $6 at Rite Aid. I have them in Deep Purple, Green, Aquamarine, Black Pearl, Bronze and Bluestone. But my favorite out of them all would be Bluestone and Bronze, just because I have blue eyes. So these two colors are the best at bringing out my eye color. The other colors are also really beautiful.

8.) Paris Presents Makeup Brush Shampoo- My last makeup related products is the Paris Presents Makeup Brush Shampoo. You can buy their products at Walmart. This is like the best brush shampoo out there. It cleans my makeup brushes so so well. And it is like what, $7 at Walmart?

Nail Polishes:

1.) MAC Xee & Sharon Nail Lacquer in Quiet Time- I love wearing MAC Make Me Over Collection from the Xee & Sharon line nail lacquers in Quiet Time. It is just the perfect nail color for October for me. I would totally recommend go and snatch when you could, before it is not in store anymore. Because I think that this nail polish is limited edition.

2.) MAC Fall Colour Collection Nail Lacquer in Coco Clay- Along with Quiet Time, MAC Coco Clay nail polish have been a to go nail lacquer for me. I have been loving a lot of MAC nail lacquers lately, but I would say Coco Clay along with Quiet Time are my absolute favorite. I also think that the name is also really festive for fall.

Perfume:

1.) Gucci Guilty Intense 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum for Women- I would say about 20 out of 31 days in October I have seriously been wearing Gucci Guilty Intense Perfume for Women. This perfume smells very good and really sexy. Which, I found is really funny, because I have never heard of any talked about it so far. It just came out maybe late September or early October. But it is a pretty new perfume.

Foods:

1.) Bananas- You have absolutely no ideas how many bananas I have eaten in the month of October. I probably ate over 30 bananas. I have like at least 2 everyday. Plus, it is also really good for you. Bananas really help clear out your skin. It has a lot of potassium which is a daily vital mineral that you should have everyday. Bananas are one of the best fruits out there. It is loaded with Vitamin B6 and they are also high in fiber. "While they're high in potassium, bananas are very low in sodium--making them a perfect food to prevent high blood pressure and stroke." Read more about bananas at http://www.ehow.com/how_4529727_much-potassium-banana_.html

Songs:

1.) "The Boys" by Girls' Generation- Finally!, Girls' Generation my favorite singing group in the world released out their single "The Boys" on the 18th of October. They have both in English and Korean version. I personally like them both. The song is very catchy and is very R&B and pop like. Although, as much as I love it it still can't beat "Into the New World" also by them. INTW is my favorite song from them, so nothing can beat them. But I have been liking "The Boys" a lot this month. That song stuck in my head everyday since it releases the audio version along with the next song I am going to mention.

2.) "The Day You Went Away" by M2M- Whereas, the Boys is more happy going "The Day You Went Away" by M2M is more sad, but still catchy and good in my opinion. It is a pretty old song by M2M, but I still love it. I also really like the Korean and Chinese version. So totally check out all three version. And if you don't know who M2M are, they are a Norwegians base band. The Day You Went Away is more of a pop rock than "The Boys", because I think The Boys is a bit rock. But they didn't address that online.

So comment down below in the comment section what you have been loving in the month of October!

No comments:

Post a Comment